GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

5A is Better (than 5B).

This light just got more attractive.

5A works for me

I appreciate everyone’s positive responses :slight_smile:

5A is also acceptable (have not compared to 5B but I like the 5A in my A6). Thanks for the heads up.

I am showing my immaturity here, but also my lumen fetish. Can anyone approximate how much different the available tints will be, lumen wise, given tints, bins, etc?

Interested in one 3C/1A

That is two different tints. Are you interested in one of each?

I’ll take whatever you can get krono. :beer:

5A is my preference over the 5B. All is well. :slight_smile:

Sorry about the confusion. Was going for whichever’s available first. One 3C pls, thnx.

I haven’t seen it in the OP but when are these available for order?

I will take one in 1A tint, add me to the list please! :party:

Post how many you want and color tint and wait for it and wait for it, rinse and repeat

The trick to these group buys, Put a $1 a week, or whatever amount you want, up to say $10 or so, into a jar. Then as the group buy progresses (which can take time) you just keep adding lights to the list as the money grows…

I like these Group Buys as they keep my patience in practice and keep me from buying other lights…

The change from 5B to 5A seems to be a hit.

I will therefore change the list and all the 5Bs will become 5As…unless you post that you would like to change back to 1A 3C.

If you are currently listed as 1A or 3C and want to change to 5A, likewise let me know by posting in this thread. Clear as mud? :slight_smile:

kronos
(Updated in OP)

Sounds good Kronos, thanks for the graceful mid-flight maneuver!

Hey Krono,

I’m down for one each of the original tints so I may as well take one of the new 5A tints too.

Can you add me to the list for a 5A please?

Thanks again for all the hard work, I’ll keep trying to say thanks by buying what all the group buys produce!

I’ll do it. I have a 1a at #450. Can you make it a 5a please? So I’ll be:

1- 5a
1- 3c

Thanks kronos! :slight_smile:

Please change my #151 from 1A to 5A. Also please drop #286 and #287. One piece is fine.