GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

If it’s not too late could I (602) please change to 3C.

I’ll go with another 1A and 3C

Sounds like a really good light, Id like 1 of the warmest tint, which if I’ve read right is 5A.

Decided to move list to top of OP. We are closing in on 700!:

kronos
(Updated in OP)

I have three on the list (430, 575,576).
All are shown as tint 3C.

Please change one of these to tint 1A.

Many thanks

Sign me up for 8

1a 2pcs
3c 3pcs
5a 3pcs

Thanks
Mike

I'm in for two: 293: 5A, 536: 1A

Could you change the (536) 1A to 3C please? Thanks! :-)

Hello , i’m a new member.
If i want this flashlight , i must enter the groupbuy ? When and how i will order the flashlight if i enter gb ? :slight_smile:

Countdown!

Post here your amount and tint and you will receive a p.m. with a discount code to punch into the store website when the lights are ready. And welcome to BLF!!!

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: I just ordered BLF A6 , and i’m still thinking about this.

Dont think, just do it! :bigsmile:

What about tint ? any pic showing the difference ? Do you have to suggest me the tint ?

I would like to add 2 more to the list making a total of 4. 1A and 3C

Personally I’m going for a 3c and a 5a. 3c will be the most natural looking while 5a will bring more color out of the surroundings.

Cree tints

Courtesy of chouster:

Thanks for your reply dudunphy.
Now i have Nitecore MH20 (CW) and BLF A6 (5A) will be shipped to me in about 5 days.
Count me in , i want a 3C.

Thanks everyone for helping me.

Dundunphy, I’ve had a 3C and a 5A flashlight side by side, and although on paper the 3C is supposed to look more “natural”, I can assure you the 5A is much more natural looking, and it has better CRI to boot.

Granted, everyone has their own opinion.

+1

And it doesn't have any greenish tint in it.

I may have worded that wrong but you’re right. It’s all about personal preference and mine is my a6 3d at work and I keep the 5a on my nightstand. When I say natural I’m speaking about what people say about sunlight which should be around 4800 to 5500k. I’d like to try a 2d or 2a someday.

I haven’t found 2A or 2D, but surprisingly the 2B and 2C I have gotten are a great blend of NW/CW. No blueberry or greenish tint, but as white a light as I would want. They are white, like copy paper white to me, but not “off” in any way.

I also bought some of the Nichia 219A’s at FastTech and they are warm (~3000K or so, around 7A ish) which is a nice change, especially for a light in use close up.