GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

Well its really no ones fault they can not get the parts needed for all the lights so what can they do?

Rating: Gearbest.com [AVOID]

Can someone tell me how this (D80se 3c tint) compares to a EE X6 XP-L Hi V2 1A Just curious how it stacks up. I just received my EE. Not only does it put out alot of light but the spill and throw are both impressive. The Tint Has a nice warmth to it also. This EE Is the most impressive small light I’ve ever seen. Thanks

I agree with the 'keep up the good work' , thanks a million for that!

But what is expressed is not just anticipation and eagerness, it is disappointment. With every group buy in cooperation with chinese sellers/manufacturers we hope that in this case things are done like we would expect businesses to do, clear communication, no false promises, no storytelling, taking deadlines seriously (they too know about Christmas!), a dedication to do things right. But again the great folks doing the group buy have to be on top of every little step like a babysitter to hopefully get the product the way we want. And we're not talking about revolutionary design changes in this case: a slightly altered tail, a limited change to an existing driver and a different emitter.

There is a chinese world behind this, a world of optimising profit at expense of everything else, a business culture that is extremely conservative and extremely short-term, I know all that, but it is a bit unexpected to me to see it happening again here with Lucky Sun, who are able to make fairly well designed flashlights in the first place.

This said, I'm very happy to wait for this group buy to come to a succesful end, before Christmas or anytime next year :-)

what we need is a volunteer to live in china and be apart of this forum one that has good English and good bargaining skills any takers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Kronological,

I wasn’t going to join this GB because of the limited availability of 5A lights.

With the recent cancellations, if it is possible to join and get one (or two) 5A’s I’d like to participate.

So 1x5A or 2x5A for me please. If it’s not possible, no problem. Thank you either way.

Hello, I’m still in but I’d like to change my tint from 1A to 3C. Thanks

I have you down for more than one. Please reconfirm quantity and tints.

Sorry for the confusion. I only want 1 Flashlight. Tint: 3c. Thanks

If xm-l2 5a isn’t available then I would like to switch to 3c. 44) wedlpine

We should have enough for those that signed up for 5A.

+1

How different is this flashlight than a convoy C8?
I know the light is smaller but how different is the beam compared to a C8 with an xml and smooth reflector?
Not sure if I still want one, at first this would be my very first fet driven light but now I already have a C8 with a fet driver in it.

I think it’s safe to say it won’t happen for X’mas. The cut off date for air parcels/small packets to outside of Canada is Dec 1. Given the crazy crush of volume the post offices (of any country) have to deal with during the holiday season, and the fact the lights are still ‘in production’, plus we’re going thru GearBest, I simply cannot visualize that happening.
Maybe with FEDEX or UPS involment at much higher shipping cost and mandatory brokerage fees, but even then…
Personally I’d rather wait till the mad rush is over, both for the Post Office (specially China Post), and retailer for an orderly processing of the group buy, so the chances of ‘lost’ or damaged, or mistakes are minimized.
Rushing LS or GB at this time of year is asking for foul ups to happen.
None of these detract one bit from the efforts of all involved of course. Keep up the good work.

I am getting a few of these so ponying up for DHL 3 day delivery will not be a problem. Regardless, before or after the holidays is fine by me. Quality first.

1. all 5a or
  2. 3c or
  3. whatever NW

i don’t need these for x-mas, i just want them done right

I’m in for a 3c! So glad I didn’t miss this. :slight_smile:

If due to the delay, any openings on 5A avail, I'll take one.

Thanks

I marked you down. I figure some may available because of the length of this GB. :slight_smile:

are you serious with this?:slight_smile: i could get one…and shes from flashlite business…