(gb=closed) Only 50 lights were delivered and sent out, *BLF special* Romisen 365/400nm 2xUV SSflashlight, gb with Tinywind

I’m in for one.

Please put me down for 2, thanks!!

I’ll take one, as well, thanks!

Would you please add me for another one (I’m already on the list (for one) #48).

I always liked Romisen lights)

By the way I used this emitter http://www.tslc.com.tw/download/C3535U-UNL.pdf in my UV light(bought from local store ~2USD).

It might be useful for things we haven’t heard of, if we shine it around for a while.

Some links on what you can do with this:

Hunting Scorpions with a UV light!
Scorpion Hunting

Having both 365nm / 400nm wavelength is really great, you get to pick which illuminates better with just a click.

That sounds like a very decent led indeed, at least the specs are very clear, unlike the chinese leds we are gambling on here.

Soethng else I found on UV lights:

Checking electrical insulation — “corona discharge,” where damaged insulation on electrical equipment results in ionization of the air, can be detected by the emission of ultraviolet light.

$2/emitter? That looks very promising!

Please add me for one if I’m not too late :slight_smile:

You can count me in for one. Thanks.

On the list at #61, I’m down for one.

Of course I mean two. Definitely, two.

I’m still in with 365/400.

Good idea,

than put me in for two 365/400 $12.99

put me in for 365/400

The dual uv makes this much cooler. I’m in for one

Well I gues there are many different bins or versions of these UV LEDs with different prices (I did not check for differences).
The link to Ukrainian distributor ᐈ Купити Ультрафіолетові Світлодіоди ᐈ Найкраща Ціна та Асортимент | Компанія СЕА (1USD=24UAH).
I guess these LEDs should be available from many other companies.

I’m in for one. Thanks

I’m in for 1

As we approach 120, hoping they will take note - maybe 200 in a short time frame is unreachable, but would be eventually obtainable. For me, if the UV LED's aren't that good, this is still a unique, nice looking host with the 2 emitters - I can envision a few possibilities for sure...