(gb=closed) Only 50 lights were delivered and sent out, *BLF special* Romisen 365/400nm 2xUV SSflashlight, gb with Tinywind

I see I haven’t been bumped up to 2 units yet. Please do so. I think we have a better shot at reaching 200 sooner now, too, but then I like special purpose lights.

Add me please :)

Add me please!

I thought I was already on the list lol.

Edit: forgot to say how many I want. Please put me down for 1. Thanks!

I am OK with $12.99 and with duel UV 365/400nm.
(I prefer 365/400nm. to 365/white.)

I was kind of against the UV/UV idea at first too…. then I got thinking of all the non UV (or NONE of them are UV) lights I have now…. and realized this thing is awesome!

Still in. Thanks for bird-doggin’ this for us. :slight_smile:

+1 :crown:

fine, looks so handy, +2

In for one.

Do I need this? No. Am I going to buy one if it’s available anyway? Yes. Put me down for one.

Two for me plese Djosz!

Thanks
Nico

I’m in for one :slight_smile:

I’ll keep my order. Still have not a clue why I need this light and what I can do with it…see when the bed sheets need to be changed??? Hahahaha…

I’m in for 2 please. Thanks!

I’m in for one
Thanks!

Hi Djozz,
Great creation! Two peaces for me please.

Greetings, Ger/

Finally 100 pcs! Halfway there.

Come come all, tell your friends of this unique, one-of-a-kind, nowhere-else-you-can-buy dual-wavelength UV BLF light. :slight_smile:

Jay! Indeed halfway :party:

Updated the OP. Quite some germans joining now, so I checked TLF and indeed: thanks Meyer for posting this group buy over there. I'm not a member on TLF, but I would not mind if a german list would form there for those who do not want to join BLF for this gb. I still have to ask Saphire how this gb would be arranged if indeed the lights would be produced, I hope for one simple coupon code.

I’m in for one. I need a good UV light to illuminate the leak in my car’s AC system.
Thanks!

I am in for one light, too.