(gb=closed) Only 50 lights were delivered and sent out, *BLF special* Romisen 365/400nm 2xUV SSflashlight, gb with Tinywind

I am all in for this!

Even better w the 400/365nm

So count me in for 1 365/400 then. :slight_smile:

Good Day djozz,

58 keengeorge Confirm 365nm/400nm $12.99 shipped

Btw, will the price include Tracking Number?

Thank you Very Much,

George

I don’t mind the extra buck, but unless they’re producing both, we might lose anyone who only wants UV/White instead of UV/UV

Leave my order for two as is, I was buying for the host’s anyway :bigsmile:

Cheers David

I'm sure we will loose some people with the new specs, but the UV/white group buy appeared not to be viable, 200 was not happening, so in the end the light was not going to be produced. I hope that this all UV light will do better.

As for producing both versions, I do not think that is very attractive for Romisen, and to be frank, I am a bit done trying to bend the specs all the time until we finally get 200 lights sold, 200 just is a lot! This is a great deal as it is, the original 400nm/white light sold for 20 dollar, here we have a one of a kind double wavelength UV BLF version for 13.

Just let it run for a few months and c if we can get 200!

Three dual frequency UV emitter lights for less than $40? Go price that anywhere else… You can’t even get a single LED Maglite for that little cash… I would hope it doesn’t take a couple of months….

but if we want to reach 200, it probably have to take so long ;)

I read the op but I am still confused. Will it come with double emitters 365 and 400 nm led? Thanks

2 emitters in total:

1 of the 365nm UV and 1 of the 400nm UV..

nothing more, nothing less

Ok, with this new specs i withdraw my two orders. I would have liked the white/365nm uv combo for geocaching with friends, but this uv/uv combo is completely useless for me, cause i already have a Nichia 365nm light. Thanks anyway.

you could just reflow one of the UV leds.. and replace it with a normal "White" led.

No, why should i?
I preordered a white/uv combo. Why should not the others reflow the white led to 400nm led? White/uv was here at first…

Nothing can beat the Nichia's in quality

But for Geocaching (I assume for lighting up GITD thingies) a 400nm led in general will get you more power. But what helps even more is a throwier host than this.

I will delete your entries :-)

One duel UV 365/400nm.Got to know if the shades are working,I work outside 8) Do not want to know about the stains :Sp
Thank for the effort Djozz.

I’m in for a dual emitter option. Thanks

With 365/400nm i can be a detective :smiley:
Make it happen guys :bigsmile:

I’m in for one duel UV 365/400nm.
Thanks.