(gb=closed) Only 50 lights were delivered and sent out, *BLF special* Romisen 365/400nm 2xUV SSflashlight, gb with Tinywind

Saphire fixed my coupon and it works well now. Thanks! Ordered.

I hope that in the end everyone who wanted to order this light managed to do so. I see that quite a number of orders needed fixing, but also that in most or all cases that the provided fix did work. Thanks to Saphire for being attentive to this, doing a group buy like this for the first time inevitably must be a learning experience. For me it is!

Yes, I paid yesterday and got the same email last night. I checked PP and there was no record of it. I asked Saphire what to do but haven't heard back yet. I just checked PP again and the transaction has posted, so I guess their server needed a kick to complete the transaction.

this group buy is at least a Tinywind website test :evil:

I got the PM from Saphire yesterday with instructions.I jumped on the TW site,inscribed,found the light and pressed “add to cart”.I read the “$3 tracking,you can cancel it on next page”,so I thought the coupon code box must be there as well.Clicked on the fasttrack paypal and signed in,clicked on “pay” and…$23 debited from your pp a/c :_( .Checked the e mails this morning,pp says $20 is debited from my a/c so no tracking,TW mail confirming order.I write back,can I cancel and try again?and go to work.This evening ,from TW”You do know this light has BLF engraved on it,are you sure…” but a bit later,Saphire wrote back that she had made the $7 refund,can I cancel the cancel and I said Yeh.

And the moral of this story;READ THE INSTRUCTIONS :zipper_mouth_face: Great customer service from Saphire and great group buy from Djozz.

Yeah now I get a msg from Paypal talking to me as if I’m Tinywind and something about “wrong country”…hrm I’m in the USA and I’m the customer not the company…
ERROR:
TIMESTAMP: 2015-08-11T16:48:55Z
ACK: FAILURE
SHORTMESSAGE: THIS TRANSACTION COULDN’T BE COMPLETED.
LONGMESSAGE: THIS TRANSACTION COULDN’T BE COMPLETED. PLEASE REDIRECT YOUR CUSTOMER TO PAYPAL.
ERRORCODE: 10486
sorry that the PayPal Express Checkout woundn’t work with your country. please choose another payment method and continue with the checkout process. we are so sorry for the inconvenience.

wow, you're having a tough time getting this done. I'm not sure if and how I can help you apart from trying again or contacting Saphire about it

Followed instructions and it worked no problem, ty djozz

Could someone else, just for fun, try the password forgotten function?
It doesn’t work for me…

So you don’t feel left out, here’s a code for you. :bigsmile:

Did you check your spam box?

Lol…the safe word. Apparently this guy didn’t know it…

It’s easy. Just type in the text exactly as it’s shown.

Was it a UrAnusFire?

Learning window it is. Here’s an easy way to do this next time:

1. Open GB, get enough interest to reach MOQ
2. Give out open code, one week, unlimited qty
3. Take orders and payment. Who cares if people order more or not
4. Place factory order per actual order + Tinywind’s own order
5. ???
6. Profit.

ordered, thanks djozz

All Good. Thanks djozz!

The 250 unit order limit could be from Romisen themselves, it could be all they can produce on short notice, 5~6 weeks is short notice for a large producer, interrupting a long run of other products is a no-no so it will have to be squeezed in between runs to make it cost viable and the run they are delaying could be time sensitive.

Again djozz thanks for doing this and could you pass our thanks to Saphire for going out of her way to get everything right, the service I am seeing here from her is amazing.

Cheers David

I want one or two of these. If anybody is not intending to order his light please let me know.

Thanks

I suggested an open code to Tinywind but she preferred to do it like it is done now. Let us hope that all end up with their lights ordered alright. :sad: