(gb=closed) Only 50 lights were delivered and sent out, *BLF special* Romisen 365/400nm 2xUV SSflashlight, gb with Tinywind

Ordered, thank you Very Much djozz

I don’t have a spambox, I sort my spam myself that is why I hate google Mail because it doesn’t lets me the freedom to do it. The spam I get is reasonably considered that I use this mailadress for over 15 years and mostly for purchases which are made from partly suspicious sources…
I would really like to hear if the password retrieval works for other people???
—-

I ordered it after getting my password through pm. Seems that they can’t send an email to me which is weird but my order went through so I am happy.

I did just get my order for two lights in, no problems!

Many thanks to all for making this possible.

Also want to share for whomever might not have finished their order: if you look under Deals on the Tinywind home page you have an option to add a small goody (only one - tried for more) for $0.01 more. I ordered some lube:
http://www.tinywind.com/xtar-flashlight-lubricant-whiteblue-1piece-p-10091.html

Look forward to trying this light out!

Dude! Missed the 1c deal! I could have used that.

Here’s another good one - a 1cent flashlight pocket clip.
http://www.tinywind.com/stainless-steel-flashlight-holding-clamp-flashlight-clip-belt-pocket-clip-22mm-flashlights-p-15050.html

Here is the list of U$0.01 items:

Tinywind U$0.01 Gifts | Tinywind

http://www.tinywind.com/filter.php?cPath=620_695

And you can order only 1 per order.

Best Regards,

George

My updated password still did not work. I noticed on the initial code email thought that they maybe under the impression I wan two torches which I don’t and never have though. Hey ho. I will try one more time to contact them.

Mine ordered with tracking.

Can the $0.01 item be added to the order afterwards? I totally forgot about it when I was ordering :frowning:

PM/email Saphire @Tinywind

Which 0,01$ item is that?

See Post #510

Buying closes today.
Do we already have a go for going through with it? Or are there still more people needed to buy?

I can feel the genuine BLF spirit in the 0.01 item discussion :bigsmile:

I'm waiting for news from Saphire. I will write a PM :-)

News from Tinywind: 185 have payed sofar, so the GB will happen! :-)

Then the somewhat cryptic: "I will end the paying as said on Aug 13th (GMT-5 Time), but would still open orders to the members who did not notice my PM in time". So the paying will end but not really, that's fine with me :-) . I guess that at least the order can go out to RoMiSen after today.

edit: updated the OP with this info

Good news!

+1

I have just put aside 4 xp-g2 for turning them into usable lights, I already have a uv light,
hmmm I have just had a thought, the four uv emitters that I take out plus a kung host I have = one uv light to cure my other half’s nails real quick 8)

Cheers David

Four UV Kung. Now you’ve got a Vamp/Zombie killer set. :slight_smile:

Anyway, you bought two lights, therefore both of them will have two XPG2s? Why?

Both my wife and myself like the host for the dragon etching to use as edc, so I bought them as hosts for that purpose, I might be able to change the reflector to a single, however that would require more depth that probably is not there, besides I’ll give mine a turbo mode for the wow factor J)

Cheers David