[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

yeah, but Alice is the sales rep I have been working with

Hmm, maybe she gets paid commision based on only those orders that she invoices.

Since she is the one who helped you get the GB going... definitely deserves the credit on her end for all of the orders.

yeah, I suspect it is something along those lines

That’s a bit rude in my opinion and can easily lead to confusion…

Usually they insist using Fedex/DHL if not for group buy, so shipping cost become higher. Other than that, for some reason, I prefer not using Fedex/DHL. :slight_smile:

bump

Awesome looking dog. Looks like our English Stafford, but bigger, Am.staff?

Hey guys, If you have any questions please contact Alice at: alice@neonlaserchina.com

She has been very helpful with the group buy, and I would like to reward it buy using her as our contact to Supbeam

Thanks

Bump for the night. Hoping to be able to hit 40 pieces sold

Nick you are the group buy king. You went into this one hoping to get five pieces. Very nice. Hopefully your next one I’ll be able to participate in. :beer:

Bump, 2 more days to enter :slight_smile:
P.S. forget to ask, do we get any warranty?

http://www.supbeam.com/en/t/Warranty

I had assumed that it will include this warranty, but I will ask to make sure. Cant assume things when doing this

One thing to note: If you take apart any parts of the light that are sealed with thread lock, warranty is void. But, I think that warranty section 3 should cover that

i finally made up my mind and want to get this, but now my paypal account is dead for some reason #@#$ |( !!

Pulsar, is this over in monday or thursday, how’s that local clock in China works?

I am guessing it would be midnight the 30th their time.

Seems like this Group Buy is falling to the back of the pack.

After a couple of beers this afternoon people might be in the mood to buy :slight_smile:

I couldn’t resist :bigsmile: . Payment sent for one.

Jim

Pulsar collective: “resistance is futile” :bigsmile:

Sorry guys. I think the group buy is now closed.

Once I get a reply from Alice I will either clarify the closing, or open it back up.

Thanks for another successful group buy!!!!

Wow, that was slightly earlier than the proposed closing date. :smiley:

But I guess the lights will ship earlier as well? :stuck_out_tongue: