[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

Perfect, thanks!

It's not like they would lose money on doing a smaller order or 15 or 20 pieces... and this is fantastic marketing for them.

With current price I assume they still using Fedex/DHL.
My other concern, if the product come with defect or need repair, shipping cost for send it back and return will be significant.
May be we can ask them to assured they’ll ship >= 3.5A driven version.

Anyway, I may be get 1 (still thinking to try my stupid method with their other product to reduce shipping cost per unit again)

Well crap, now I'm looking at the Convoy L2 for a thrower. I love the magnetic control ring, but I might have to bail on this one.

traitor :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I just realized I've spent a lot of money in the last week or so on lights. These damn group buys are addictive.

Yeah, Nick, please remove me. Sorry!

It's alright, I'm only doing it for those who really want it. If not enough people really want it no big deal

Edit: you weren't on the list lol

I'll just go back into my hole now... :)

Lol

hi pulsar - he is buying one light for me which he will be modding - you can remove me from the list as i cant afford two :slight_smile:

That’s a new one :slight_smile: I mean excuse to play with your flashlights :smiley:

So it's basically a TN31 clone for $100 shipped. I could wait for another sale on the TN31 and pick up the real deal for $110 (IIRC). Looks like a decent light though

When is the deadline to determine whether we have a GB or not?

Do you mean $83.30 shipped?

I’m still curious whether these are locked up…. :slight_smile:

It is $83.30 shipped per light with metal case and all normally included accesories.

I'll get back to you on minimum quantity for the group buy when they email back

going back through my emails, i had read this. somehow missed it

looks like as long as vinh keeps his order we are good to go

i’m pass on this GB,don’t have much money left :_(

ok... now they are acting like it was not agreed from the very first discussion of this that each member will pay them directly, and they will ship to each member directly...

stay tuned...

ok, got that straightened out. now they are saying that shipping it in the carry case via china post will weigh too much and they can not do it. they recommended shipping it in a cardboard box. we had discussed loosing the metal carry case to save on the item cost and shipping cost at the beginning, and they had said it would only be $3.30 less or $80 shipped without the carry case. i did not think the savings was worth loosing the carry case.

stay tuned for the results from me telling them its not worth the loss for $3.30 less... again.

ok, got that straightened out... now they want 4% paypal charge on top of it...

stay tuned for updates... PITA