[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

I tried to browse on ebay which seller selling supfire light.
Ask few whether they have the new M6 triple xml and one seller replied:

“awesome” pricing :smiley:

When I click ” goods or services” on PayPal, it says “no fee for you. The seller pays the fee”

That's why supfire included the $1.65 to the original $33 quote, to cover the fees

Got it. Thanks for the help. Ordering now. Will post in the other thread.

Really?
Brah?

That must be why its $40 now. My posts are so important the mfr only listens to me. Oh wait… that’s total bullshit. And its not $40.

There are tons of posts saying it should be $30 shipped. Far more than that one post of mine you quoted. Why wouldn’t those many posts carry more weight? Why is my input so much more important? That’s right, its not. Your faulty logic is full of holes.

I’m sure Pulsars communication (and the number of lights sold) has much more to do with the outcome than any posts on this thread. That’s how negotiations work between two parties. This thread is external.

Market prices of comparable lights is the biggest factor for the mfr setting their price of this model. Not me, or you, or any forum members. We’re not that important. Group buys might achieve some reduction, but only so much. Pulsar never promised $30 or $28 shipped. That was the hope, the goal, the target… but that’s not always what we achieve.

This started with a $28 unit price - Shipping not included. They originally estimated $21 ea to ship! Pulsar got them down to $5. A couple more dollars added for paypal. For a mfr not used to direct individual sales this is entirely realistic and reasonable. This isn’t fasttech OSLT. Keep that in mind.

If you can do better for us, pls do. Blame me for “costing you $7” if it makes you feel better.

I’ll handle paypal soon and PM you Pulsar.

Price Angels have this M6 if someone curious about retail market price (with “free shipping”) :wink: and may be Dino Direct (have many Supfire line of products but their price rather strange recently).

I think the one on Price Angels is a SRK (SRK clone) not what we’re getting for this GB. (hopefully. :P)

i just searched both, all either have is the old style m6, which is golden and styled just like the king

if they ship the king, i will make it my personal goal to make the company go out of business… one way or another… :expressionless:

Price Angels listing is more like this one Supfire M6 original version (with 3 model output, and more like SRK).
Afaik this group buy offer for Supfire M6 upgraded version

Sorry, I refer to Price Angels not for the model, but to give some figure about retail price with free shipping plus additional margin.

this group buy is for the upgraded version m6

As far as I can see, the light still costs the same as we had hoped for. But we had to pay for shipping, which we got cheap, and the typical paypal fees.

The Supfire M6 looks way better than a SRK IMO. And it has a medium mode. Driver even have a retaining ring… Lens looks thick, it has tripod mount. Its supposed to have some power-saving mode when low on battery. Its supposed to have around 2000 lumen.
Basically, it seems to have more features than a SRK, which normally make it more expensive. Yet, we get it for a lower price. Black SRK usually sell for low 40$, and most of those seems to have gotten lots of reports of low build quality, and inconsistent output.

As far as I can tell, 34$ delivered on your door is cheap for this light even if its mediocre. And if its real nice, then it could be a steal.

It’s good to see the GB materializing. I would like to thank and welcome Sweety Yu to BLF. I appreciate you working with Pulsar and us on this deal. May this be the start of a great relationship that benefits both Supfire and BLF members. :slight_smile:

Payment sent for 2 M6’s Looking forward to this light.
Thanks Pulsar for setting this up. I read all 500+ posts before ordering and would not have been able to stay as stable as you are.

I just sent in payment. Pulsar, you are like a bulldog - you hang in there and don’t give up. Thank you for your hard work for all of us.

your welcome. could you please go visit this page? im trying to keep as best records as possible, just in case they claim we have not met our side of the agreement.

you had already done it lol. thank you

Payment sent for one. Thanks Pulsar.

Now we need a group buy for HIGH QUALITY BATTERIES >) . I have a feeling that Trustfire Flames are not the optimum set-up, and I only have pairs of my better cells :bigsmile: .

Jim

Payment sent for one. I'm a bit torn on whether to order a second one.

For batteries, I suggest the protected Sanyos from FastTech. Best quality to price to mah ratio out there for the moment.

Do you have a link? Not in the budget right now but good to know when I sell some stuff.

Pulsar, went ahead and pulled the trigger. Thanks for organizing this GB. Always wanted the SRK but didn’t get a chance. Hopefully this one is as good if not better.
Have a great weekend guys. Now the waiting game begins.

these are the ones. They offer several sizes (length,width) and also mah capacities. Just search the menu bar at link below.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001901/1143804-sanyo-ur18650zt-18650-2800mah-protected-rechargeab