[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

I highly doubt that would be the case, otherwise they would not have said that the minimum custom order run is 1000 pieces earlier.

Very possible they are in the process of getting the paid orders - those they have numbers for - out the door already.

Personally I also don't see the reason to wait, if they are holding off though, since 50 pieces has long since been reached.

it sounds like they want to just ship them all at once instead of making multiple trips. im not really sure, i will try to get a clear answer tonight

I sent them a copy of my PayPal statement, Phone #, and my BLF Name.
I expect the black helicopters any time now.

Seller should also be concerned about the paypal 45 days window. 45 days - days in delay shipment/arrival = dispute :beer:

They just replied to my email that I sent to 3158@supfire.net asking me to confirm my name and my address.

Hopefully I’m covered because I included all of that info in the email.

Just checked, and I also received a reply email about an hour ago.

I guess that this is positive for the GB overall… kind of like “proof of life” (I mean they are working on getting things together) :)…

can you making check list in here or [GroupBuy] M6 payment thread maybe. You can giving info to us, who have sent payment, sent phone number, and off course SHIPPING STATUS ;). Did you plan to shipping our flashlight together? or shipping it to who have finally sent payment and phone number.

thank

There are 6 people who did not follow the format in the PayPal notes section.

If you did not, please contact me. They want to send all that have paid at once. There is no blf username in the notes so I can not list them here.

Please guys, either contact me or supfire to clear this up if you did not include the proper information in the PayPal notes

As in asap or as in all at the same time? Also, will they be emailing tracking numbers?

Can’t wait!

i think supfire can email them via paypal email?

can i still buy this? do you guys think this light would actually be brighter than the Fenix tk35? i got a trustfire 3 xmlt6 rated at 3800 lumens but it is just as bright as the tk35 so i just wanna make sure. thanks BLF

Hmm… I didn’t receive any reply and I sent mine the same time as others did.

Wish Supfire could post up a list of BLF user-names that they have received all necessary shipping info (including telephone #) and are ready to be shipped to.

BTW: What is Supfire’s PM username on the Forum?

I had sent message to them with my phone but I have not receive any reply yet.

Sent them my phone number,

People are freaking out about them not shipping right away. This is a group buy, which require some extra patience.

Ordered 1 piece. Paid with PayPal. Sent email with phone number.

+1

I believe you still can. Correct me if I’m wrong anyone.

As far as brighter, I don’t know. I’m expected that it will be brighter than the TR-3T6. Based on the reflectors shape (and also on the manufacturer’s beam shots), I expect it will have slightly more throw and a slightly smaller spill diameter than the SRK and TR-3T6.