[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

you can use either that email or 3158a@supfire.net to contact them

Phone number sent.

Thanks for your continued hard work Pulsar.

Hey Pulsar or whoever organizes the next group buy, could you also get a quote on shipping multiple lights to the same buyer.

Example:
shipping charges
1 light $5
2 lights $6
3 lights $7

We could really push up the amount purchased if a shipping discount is given.

Very nice! Can't wait to get my lights.

Hopefully this leaves Supfire also quite happy, seeing as we completely surpassed the original GB size. If this goes well, maybe they will be willing to do a smaller, more custom production run for us in the future.

i dont think they really made a profit on us on this one. but they did mention they hope to do it again. there is one that i am looking at that looks nice, and maybe get a good price on it. but the next group buy wont be supfire, and it is going to be a fair amount more expensive

Any hints? :slight_smile:

So far the negotiated price shipped is at $83.30. It's an xml2 light, and the xml version is sold under another name at about $120. They are holding firm at this price and I'm not sure I can get them down anymore

Oooh... I'm gonna bet on a nice thrower.

Very nice, looking forward to it!

I got it… BTU Super Shocker. I’ll take all 50.

Ohh, good guess. I'm in! :)

Has anyone gotten their shipping confirmation email? I emailed them my phone number and haven’t received a reply.

I think they will send out shipping information tomorrow.

Sorry not a super shocker :p

Not yet for me…

Oh man i wish it was an XM-L2 super shocker!!!

Lets do that!

Pulsar, I just want to say thank you for the incredible amount of effort you have put into making this group buy a success.

Kudos to you for having the patience of a saint and keeping it on track to make it happen. Even though I wasn't in on this group buy, I want you to know that I/we sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks

Spas

Armytek Barracuda?

for the update re: shipping confirmation.

Supbeam K40?

People, you have more money than you need, forward some to me :bigsmile:
next in line is Crelant 7G10 with dedomed XM-L2 U2 on copper @ 5A :smiley: aaahahahahaha LOL