[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

My last entry was also on 27/07.
Departure from outward office of exchange, 出口总包直封封发, 广州国际, GR

Being a box instead of an envelope doesn’t help transit times either.
Waiting patiently…

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Those in Canada that haven’t received theirs should be getting them shortly.

Considering how it was packaged, it came through with only a couple of minor imperfections.

As others have mentioned, the fishing line tether on the lanyard is not to be trusted. In fact, mine came broken so I didn’t even get a chance to use it. I guess that is a blessing in disguise because if I would have attached it, it would of snapped in no time and I would not be impressed watching the m6 hit the ground.

Otherwise, I’m liking it.

Dave, re-tie the lanyard and try pulling it apart. Believe it or not, the clip will break before the line has a chance to even think about it…lol.

yeah, I usually toss the lanyards included with all my lights. The only exception is my Nitecore and Crelant, purely for resale purposes

Still no movement today - I’m telling you, I have a bad feeling about this one… have had that for awhile now :(…

yeah, mine too... still waiting for airline space. getting kind of ridiculous. getting close to 30 days since payment

How many days since shipment now??

Not sure about shipment, but it's been 28 days since payment for me. Another 16 pass, and I'll be opening a dispute... that's over two weeks though, so hopefully won't come into play.

I feel for you guys. For some reason, it seemed better to see my light going to the wrong country than to not know anything.

I think mine may be on the way to the USA. It shows up on USPS’ website now. It only says, “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment”, but that is more than before.

thats a good sign i would think. dont think it would show up on USPS tracking, unless it was destined to be in the US

I sent my PP on 7/13, and USPS showed “Acceptance” and “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment” since 7/23. So it’s now ~1 month since PP payment already, and nothing has changed in USPS tracking since 7/23 :(.

I’ve said it before that I’ve had a similar situation before, and it definitely “feels” like this shipment is gone. That other shipment I’m referring to is still, today, showing “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment”, and that one is since 6/22/2013.

As you know, I’ve emailed them, with nada response. Are they purposely ignoring emails?

I dont know if they are purposely ignoring your emails or not... They usually respond to me within a day or two.

Like I said before, keep an eye on the PP date and dont miss your chance for a claim. I paid 7/15 and will be opening a claim on 8/20 if nothing changes by then.

What email are you sending to? Is it not the same as their Paypal email address? That’s what I’ve been using.

I use that or 3158a@supfire.net

BTW, the last list of people missing shipments was:

Have any of those people received them since post #1163?

haterade has his MIA too. I do know one member in MD had got theirs friday I think, I was hoping that was a good sign that they will be showing up for us soon. He did not have a tracking to track his though

Was that MD person on the list above?

no he wasnt

I’m taking my name off the list. The USPS site shows movement and says the package is in New York right now. Best of luck guys.

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
rdrfronty – TX, USA
vuanhquoc- CA,USA
Pulsar – ME, USA
InfinitusEquitas – NJ, USA
musket3 -NJ, USA

when did it update to NY?