[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php

try that scaru. it may give more info

I hope these arrive soon. I would hate to file a claim on this, since they were not making much if anything

My Last 2 shipments from FastTech have been the same deal, Shows accepted, waiting to fulfill, whatever, then no updates, then BAM it’s at your house.
Then after the fact, it shows received in my local post office only. Yea, like it went direct to there and bypassed the import center :slight_smile:

Anyway, this is probably why these things are AWOL.

That being said, this will probably be my last group buy as they are too much drama for the money saved.
Pulsar, I feel for ya buddy, I know you put a lot of hard work into this and it has been a hassle.
Thanks for your effort however the outcome.
Kinda sucks that of the Manufacturer wants to make new customers, and then they have use a crappy delivery method, but it is what it is….China way of doing business.

Thanks,
Keith

they wanted to go fedex or dhl, but the shipping cost would have killed the deal. china post was my idea. I have had slow shipping from them, but never lost a package... starting to look like these got lost

your giveaway may never end if your M6 doesnt arrive pulsar :expressionless:

if it dont arrive i will give it away i get the refund lol

Guys its only been a month and they did not ship right away.

In your ebay,DX, etc etc shopping carrer, have you not recieved packages around the 45 day mark??

My two slowest packages so far this year have used 46 days. One was from Fasttech, one from DX. Both were shipped within few days. Sometimes packages are slow due to various reasons.

No need to file a paypal claim until 44 days, and then wait another week or more before thinking about it.

Its not Supfires fault that shipping is slow.

I am not going to file until 40+ days, which is still another 10 days away. Hoping it is not necessary. I have had some very slow packages from china, but not recently. DD and ebay were the worst

MINE JUST HIT NY!!!!!! Wahoooo

:party:

:beer:

:party:

MAN! I’m so glad to hear that! All of you guys that haven’t received yet, chins up, it’s just a China Delay Thing.

Damnit... now I feel bad about jumping the gun on opening dispute. Not going to escalate it until absolute last day in september though.

Are the other east coasters lights updated to NY now too?

No changes as of about 2 hours ago.

Edit: No changes as of right now.

Looks like they finally found a plane for ya Pulsar!

Hopefully, we are all just a week within receiving them.

Did you explain to them the situation? You’re only protecting yourself. Hopefully you guys get them all within a week.

Yup, I told them I won't escalate until the last day possible. Considering that's not until september, I think that's reasonable.

My M6 is in my possession!

Mine’s still stuck :(…

it finally reaches my PO.

congrats pulsar :slight_smile:
mine is at post office near my town right know :bigsmile:
and since on other thread you’re giving some light using your M6 as a start point that means it will start soon huh :wink: