[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

I have seen this “ugly” light often here posted, but it was too expensive for trying such a special thing….I am sure if it would cost below 20$ and would have a nice UI this would see some interest…

Mine hit New York today! (according to USPS)

Updated list:

ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA – In the USA now

vuanhquoc- CA,USA – Origin post NOW IN USA

Pulsar – ME, USA – Origin post NOW IN USA

carmantl – TN, USA – Origin post NOW IN USA

=

ohaya – VA, USA – Origin post

waehrik – MA, USA – no idea (got the wrong tracking number, which frustratingly was delivered)

rdrfronty – TX, USA – Origin post

InfinitusEquitas – NJ, USA – Origin post

musket3 – NJ, USA – Origin post

Muto – PA USA – Origin post

Haterade – East Coast, USA – Origin post

Buwuve, Germany – origin post

FMcamaroZ28 – NJ, USA – origin post

You guys got me to check it, and mine is in New York. :D

mine has departed the scarborough ME sort facility... which means mine will be here tomorrow! really hope the rest will update soon

When (what date) did it get to NY?

Thanks,
Jim

August 17th at 6:32 AM.

I'm rather excited! Finally some movement, and if they are in Kearny now, there is a fair chance I'll have the lights tomorrow or tuesday.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 18, 2013, 12:40 pm

KEARNY, NJ 07032

Registered Mail

Depart USPS Sort Facility

August 18, 2013, 10:57 am

KEARNY, NJ 07032

That’s all great news! Hopefully everyone will eventuall get theres when all is said and done.

I wrote to them again earlier tonight, reminding them that the 45 days is coming up quickly, and they responded that they checked with the express company and then said “wait patiently” :).

One thing is that they did respond, but that’s not much consolation :(…

intact but my feedback are these :

1. Thin cardboard box (about 10% bigger than the light) was crushed.
  2. The light was swathed in a bubble wrap flat out of air pockets; light had been rolling around inside this for a month.
  3. The casualty was the lanyard press button assembly (black plastic) cracked into 6 pieces all over inside the bubble wrap.
  4. The light works well in the hi, med, lo, strobe levels but the SOS morse code is only fine in the first sequence cos subsequent signals are “SBOS” (…, …, —, …). Might as well be “SOBS” or “BSBS”.

I haven’t had it on sos long enough to even verify…lol. I’ll check when I get home.

finally mine already arrive,but the lens is smashed to pieces :_(

Indeed SOS is weird, just checked it. LOL

A bit like this … —- … … … — … … … — … … … —

sos sbos sbos sbos

Very weird, maybe they wanted to add a pause with long short short short long, but forgot one long…

3158a@supfire.net

contact supfire. another member had his lens smashed and reflector scratched and they shipped new ones out for cost of shipping i believe

thanks pulsar.
i’ll try to contact them,only need reflector though.
i was planning to get a lens from CNQ :slight_smile:
is your light still on its way?

It should be here today!

not holding my breath that it will arrived undamaged though

edit: my supbeam k40 should be here today also! and i just realized I do not have enough cells for my lights now

the first world flasholic problem,so much light but so less batteries :bigsmile:

uh huh... I will take the batteries out of my sky ray mystery triple for now. worry about it later

skyray mystery???
never heard about it.what so mystery about it?