GB FINISHED: Panasonic NRC18650B 3400mah Protected button top for $13,80 a pair.

The counter is for the number of orders placed, not for the number of battery packs.

If that’s the case then, I’am sure they have sold more than a 100 pairs. Most people have ordered 2 pairs or more.

?

I ordered 6 2-packs = 12 as I’m just getting mah battery collection going… Hope they don’t reject my order lol

Something odd tho. I couldn’t click the BUY or BUY NOW buttons using Firefox 22.0 or Seamonkey browsers. IE6 wouldn’t work either. Ended up using IE7. yukkk Any ideas why?

When I placed my order, the counter was at 65. When I went back a few minutes later it was at 67. Considering payment was made for 8 packs... I'm expecting 8 packs. Of course they could just refund if they did it by mistake, but that would be stupid on their part as most people probably did order more than one set, and it would earn them a lot of ill will.

I also doubt that even at this price they are losing out on filling the orders.

Heh, and here I thought I was ordering alot with 6 pairs. Nice to know I’m not alone! hehe I checked the counter after I finally did get an order in and it only incremented by 1.

This could be interesting if they did only have a 100 pairs. hopefully they had more than a 100.

I ordered two pairs and a charger as well…as usual, I’ll wait & see. :~

Some of these sellers seem a bit confused, but so far they’ve all come through in the end.

I see right now they’re showing 109 sold - 109 what I wonder? Batteries? Pairs? Orders?

109 sold….

I would buy some more but dont have $ :_(

Whats going on with BLF?... all letters are BOLT and CURSIVE

is that just me?

Nope, not just you... weird. I got bold and italicized instead.

??? looks fine to me!

yeah.. for me too now.. maybe I need to go to bed...its already late

In for 2 pairs!

1 pair for me.

Bought 2 pairs, as well, by clicking on the link in the first post. :smiley:

Guys, just go to the link in the OP. There you can order.. don't need to post that you want x amount, just order directly.

It's kind of nice though... this way when people post the thread is bumped to the top, and those who might have missed it otherwise also have the opportunity to order great batteries.

Yes, but maybe they think that they have to reserve these batteries. But they can just order them.

That's what I meant.