GB FINISHED: Panasonic NRC18650B 3400mah Protected button top for $13,80 a pair.

packing batteries in iphone cases is dumbest idea ever, now my local customs workers will think that I ordered batteries AND stupid iPhone stupid cases :expressionless:

thatā€™s how my six batteries arrived as well.

Sirius9: you seem to have lots of trouble with your customs office, since youā€™re always negative about shipping practises thatā€™s not exactly as you want them, but that works fine for the rest of us!
i donā€™t own an iphone 5, so iā€™ll try to give the free iphone cases away.

i am gemany, i received the WB cells today too.

haven't opened the package yet, need to work the garden first,

da cheers!!

I got 4 yellow cases with a paper iPhone, will use it as kids toysā€¦
Which colors did you get.

I wonder why they use these cases?

Surely those cases, cheap as they are, canā€™t be cheaper than bubble wrap?

i got 4 yellow, 2 blue.

is it ok to send li-ion cells? or are they using the cases to hide the fact that they send li-ion batteries?

The problem is essentially that wallbuys doesnt want to send the invoice with the products.
Before paypal started working in my country (April this year) I could order almost anything that I wanted and had money for it, but when paypal started to work here, customs guys started to open 99% incoming packages and if they find invoice inside all is good, then I pay taxes according to products value and thats all. But the real problem is where there is no invoice, then customs workers assume the value of the goods as they wish! Oftenly they google products name and pick the first price that pops up. I bought android tablet for my brother, paid it about $60, there was no invoice in the package so customs guys estimated its value at $100 and becaose of that I had to pay additional $30 for tax & customs fees, with the invoice I would pay only $10.
Recently I ordered i4 charger, no invoice, estimated value by local customs = $40 :expressionless:

Fasttech, HKE, CNQ, Supbeamā€¦ no problem to send an invoice,
Wallbuys = our system does not allow us to do that!!!

Wallbuys sends an invoice with every package, so I see no problem there.

! really, hmm
JM26 was my first order from them and after purchase I send them email asking to include invoice (usually none of the chinese retailers do that automatically) and hereā€™s what they responded with:

now, that sounded to me like : we canā€™t, pi$$ off :slight_smile:
batteries from first gb are coming tomorrow, I will report back, did I get iphone or samsung case :slight_smile:

The iphone5 case I received from WB, my wife says are of good quality.
She ask me if they had colors, she would like me to order some more. :open_mouth: More batteries! :slight_smile:
My wife is some kind of expert when it comes to iphone accessories.
The 2 caseā€™s I received where white silicone with a gray button.

will the case also fit for iphone4 or iphone3?

or how about samsong galaxies model 3, 4 or 5?

call me lazy to look up the dimensions

anyway never mind.

am hungry bye

Also got batteries just loose in between two yellow ipad cases.

Kind of not happy with that arrangement... I mean I wouldn't have minded if they were just wrapped in bubble wrap, but these were just loose.

Coming to this. party but are these the same Panasonic 186/0 , 3400mah protected. Cells that I would get from fasstech? And if so when is the deasline for group buy as. I wont have any money untill 8/20 thanks.

- No, this are unprotected - button top cells

• this group buy will end in 1 day 18 hours and about 35 minutes

Ah great, mine is stuck on ā€œOrigin Post is Preparing Shipmentā€ still, since August 9th.

Mine also.

Is the datecode the printed number under the lettersā€¦

Mine say 3306 and 3307ā€¦which then would be march 2013.

Why does the thread title say protected, then? Someone's in the wrong thread, but who?

I thought that light junkie is referring to currently ongoing group buy -> http://wallbuys.com/groupbuy/18650-3-7V-3400mAh-NCR18650B-Unprotected-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Batteries-Panasonic-battery-cell2-PackButton-Top-Version-10049
because this one for protected batteries finished long time ago, many people already received their batteries!!!

I was hoping the protected. Panasonic s were still available thanks for the update!