GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Excellent photos - yours will be about 190-200k lux Robo - that’s about the same as my M24 setup. I have not bothered to tweak mine further because the beam covers hunting range very well. My dedomed 2X with a U3 ran at 300k lux - considerably more - but its the lighter M24 that I have kept for its all-round utility.

Bear in mind that in this light design we aimed for both beam width and central hotspot - so the M24 has both. We want to be able to sweep large areas quickly as well as shoot long distance. We also wanted long runtimes (100+ mins last test with pana 3100s), and for light to be good either scope mountable or as a handheld spottie.

Gadgetman and I have done range finder test in clear conditions, and an earlier slightly lower 160-170k lux Maxtoch could pick up black cattle in paddock to 500 yards. An M24 at 200-220k will do more, and the more powerful factory dedomed 2X model running at 280k lux is past 600 yards.

I

Thanks and, Thanks for the info MG.

I didn’t have a clue how far it would shine on the “black cattle” , but I knew this thing will shine a good 500 yards to see a larger object like deer and coyotes as I have watched them 475 yards before without a problem, and knew there was a little left beyond that.

Those beam shots look real good.
Looking forward tot his light.
Thanks!
Keith

Put me down for another one.

For giving away to my brother, hopes the GB goes through

By the way, do we have a BLF discount code for M24 sniper XML2 revision( non dedomed)?

got ya for 2

None that I know of, sorry

Maxtoch has agreed to lower the price on the M24 to $58.50 , but ONLY if we can get to the 50 minimum.

We need just 24 more to make that happen, so if you got a buddy or a family member that needs a great light, or if you just wanted a little lower price, heres the chance to grab one.

Remember this is with the XP-L HI Emitter, higher amp driver (minimum of 4 amps) shipping and tracking included in the price and the option for the holster $2 or the pressure switch $5 (or both) shipped with the light.

Put me down for two with TE being preferred. Instead of calling these de-domed would it be more accurate and less confusing to refer to them as dome-less since they didn’t have a dome by design?

Great news, Robo…and under $59!

Doesn’t it also come with this?

Cmon we have to reach MOQ by 2 months! I really can’t wait :frowning:

Only 22 left to go 8)

Got ya on list.

Yes the XP-L HI are domeless by design, the “dedomed” (if you are referring to me speaking of this light) is because I have one already, that is an older model with a dedomed XM-L2 U2 in it.

Yes Krono, these lights come with the carry case, extra switch, O-rings, and tailcap boot.

I understand that the flashlight will have an XP-L HI emitter driven at a minimum of 4 amps. Do you have any idea of what the tint will be?

My Olight M3XS-UT with an XP-L HI emitter definitely has a greenish tint. Since the emitter comes without a dome, I was hoping to avoid the green-shift that sometimes comes from de-doming. Unfortunately, the tint still turned out to be “Green Lantern-ish”.

I’d consider replacing it with your Maxtoch Sniper, if I knew the tint would be better.

I already have a modded Courui and a M3XS-UT… do I really want a another thrower? I live in the city, I can hardly find something that is 400 yards away :stuck_out_tongue: … But it’s a BLF SE light! What do you say?

As far as I know the M3XS-UT uses a dedomed XP-L, are you sure yours is a XP-L HI? Anyways you can reflow a new emitter easily if you want, mine has a V3-2B now but factory tint was also unacceptably green.

Put me down for another

LoL! Cree XP-L high intensity , not XP-L High Intensity . :Sp

. . . . . . . . . .

My original question still stands, what’s the tint?

I tested the sample of this light and the XPL led dedomed, surprisingly, is neutral white.

Seems this GB i slowing down. Come on guys! :~ I can’t see any reason it should be so difficult to reach the modest goal of 50 units.