GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

This light is built for throwing, the only thing that is important is that is well driven,and have adequate LED with nice tint. Anything above 4-5 A will bring too much heat,and faster drain of batteries,and will not improve overall lumens output. If you are chasing for lumens then you need flooder…

Can’t resist & most excellent Christmas gifts. Put me in for three. No preference on marking.

Yeeah thats the early Christmas spirit :smiley:

WOW 3 Cheers for willie :party: :beer: :party:

Got ya down, and a BIG thanks to you.

7 more to go!!! Please let the GB start end of the month :frowning: I won’t have funds till then!

I’m in for one TE.

+1

Got ya , TE and thands

got you too, TE and thanks

I’ll take one.

Got ya down and thanks

Oh yeah…this is happening…WOOT! :smiley:

Put me in for one more (total of four). I casually mention it to a friend.

Actualy sign me up for one aditional , i dont care for the engraving btw
I would need also 2 remote switches, maybe more( can we order aditional switches for spares ? )

THIS IS PICKING UP PACE!

Wow, this one is on a roll today. Fine, I’ll play too. Put me down for one, no preference on the engraving as long as it has one. A BLF light should say BLF on it!

Hi Robo,

I already got a sniper m24 and a 2X and I find it awesome flashlights.
So put me on the list for one TE please.

No, there should be no heat problem at all with good heat transfer. Just about everyone will realize this now who has a BLF A6 to play around with. Take even that tiny light out, constantly hitting turbo and using your hand for a thermal conductor and its not a problem: take it out on a cold light and it doesnt get very warm at all, even with minimal hand contact. Put this 5A in a large light with this kind of size and surface area with reasonable heat conduction, it wouldn’t ever even get too hot unless you are in a hot climate, or indoors. More lumens = more throw too. Slight, but no reason not to take advantage of it.

I would probably be up for one if its in the 5A range, no reason not to do it since we are going for maximum throw here, not to take advantage of the max A to emitter aspect isn’t very reasonable to me.

I guess I “need” one to compare with my Javelots… 8)
I’d prefer SE.

This looks terrific! Please put me down for one.
Thank you