GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Me too one, including all accessories.
Just joined BLF to get hold of this light, hope I am not late for the light party!

No you made it, got ya on the list and sending you a PM also (check to the left if you haven’t found it yet)

Thanks Robo
PM sent

Robo, you’re the man!

At the moment I feel more like the horse that got rode too hard…hahahaha

I am dreaming to ride you :bigsmile: r bike from the pic… !!

haha that’s off limits to all but me and the other half

Please put me on the list.

Things are going well for this GB it seems.

Thanks

Got ya added and sent a PM also

One thing I didn’t mention in the group message this morning,

If you need the NL Post or the Sweden Post to avoid import taxes, please make a note of that when you submit your payment information.

Thanks, David

That’s an impressive deal - 250k lux torch of Maxtoch build quality for $58… Wow!!

It will be a brilliant little thrower.

Awesome job, robo :exmark:

I was surprised also, was expecting maybe the 230k lux to be about as high as it went.

Thanks Krono, but ya know I did have a good advisor behind the scenes helping me :wink:

I have just gotten information from Maxtoch………

They are getting all the information provided by everyone for payment and shipping done as it comes in.
Everything should be done and ready to go, for them to start shipping, about the middle of November (this month 16th estimated at this time) this should have the lights to us before Christmas as we have hoped it would.

The official close date (for good this time) will be November 10th 2015 at 9 PM CST

Also we are at 4.3 amps with 250K lux , for the final numbers that we will be getting, incase anyone didn’t see that already.

David

More like before New Year, then Christmas :_(

They are shipping expedited china post, not the standard slow boat from china post….lol

They are estimating 10 to 14 days to get here.

great to hear that,even usual CN post sometimes takes 10-14 calendar days to my place :bigsmile:

As has been stated in several post (which I know you may not have read) Maxtoch is not a third party vendor or store front, but an OEM company and we are dealing directly with them.

There are a number of things different than the usual ordering system we are used to seeing, or using with most of our purchases we do through the vendors most commonly used here.

With this company there is no 3rd party to have to deal with, they are not getting products from another company and reselling or anything like that.

If it payment is made mid Nov can I pay near end Nov say 25th?