GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

I think price is 63.50 with a pressure switch. If you did not order switch I suggest you let Amanda know of the error

Thanks for reminding me, it’s late and I’m tired. I’ll go ahead and pau now.

Cheers

Sorry I haven’t replied already guys.

My internet was messed up last night and I could not stay online to do anything.

If you have not received an invoice yet , but have sent your information ,then you should be getting something today or tomorrow.

If you have not sent your information please do so to the address I posted in the Group PM yesterday.

I have been asked to move the close date back by 2 days to the 8th as they are working hard to get this production done and closed and have the lights shipped by the 16th and no later.

Maxtoch will be shipping by expedited china post so they are estimating 10 to 14 days for the lights to get here (USA) and I was informed it could be an extra 3 to 4 days for the ones who have a lot of customs or what have you for the lights to pass through. Everyone should have their lights before Christmas though if we can keep everything on track.

David

PM sent

We are having to move the deadline back to the 8th but as long as you are on list before then you can get a light.

If I do not respond to PM’s or this thread today I will be catching up tonight or first thing in the morning.

Thanks,David

EDIT: Just got confirmation from Maxtoch, lights WILL start shipping on the 16th Nov.
The reason we moved the deadline date back by 2 days, is that they are not going to put the BLF logo on the lights until they have a final number of how many want this light (and have paid for one), so there will be a definite number made according to how many order.
Only around 100 (106 on list at this time)of us will own these BLF-TE edition lights, so it IS a very unique light to have.

I have received request,from Amanda and send payment right away ,but then hour later another same request?
Must be some mistake…

She probably just made a duplicate request, go ahead and send her an email to the address provided with the form and make a note that you have paid already and that the second one is not needed.

It must be 6:17AM in the great state of Texas. :star:

Have you gotten any sleep? Or did you wake up early?

I got my usual 4 hours or so

Time for me to hit the hay, so I can get about 4 hours of snooze time. :weary:

I’ve yet to receive an invoice. I did get a response when I sent my information in. Anything I should do besides wait?

Edit: also wanting another one. Too late to add a 3rd to my order? How would I go about that?

No invoice received in my email either

Invoice received and paid!
Thank You Robo for making this happen… :bigsmile:

Invoice received…payment made, thank you very much for throwing this group buy together.

Invoiced and paid
I take it Ye Jingjing is Amanda?
Thanks again! :slight_smile:

No invoice received as yet.

Invoice received last night and paid for today.
Can’t wait for this to be made and shipped.
Thanks Robo!

I’d like to get in on this GB please, with palm switch

She may be doing so many a day or something , I have sent an email requesting an update on who has been sent invoices already though so maybe we can get it sorted out.

We can add another, so far I haven’t been told they are out of lights yet , and it is a first come basis.

I put the number ordered beside each name when I submit the names, and I make a note if the name is already on the list and the light is being added. It should all be on the same invoice or request I would think.

It is really hard to keep up with everything at times, but rest assured everyone will get what they ordered when this is all said and done , even if a couple of us have to fly over and pick up the lights…lol

Added your name, and I will send you a PM shortly with instructions what we need.