GB: JAX Z1

Hey Guys!

Neal from banggood is offering the JAX Z1 for a Groupbuy.

(extension tube sold separately!)

if 20 people are interested it sells for $ 49.99 shipped with tracking
if 50 people want to buy it goes for $ 45.00 shipped with tracking

who jumps on the list?

1 TomE
2 Solar
4 light dispels darkness
5 Chicken Drumstick (oct)
7 pacbough
8 Ramblings
21 strongest2004 (45:money_mouth_face:
22 JaredM
23 troisanh
24 keengeorge

Me!

Specs say 3.0V-4.2V yet we have an extension tube for 2 Li-Ions?

I like the driver and it’s multi modes….

is there an option for host only?

That spec is wrong. The review clearly shows a big inductor, so has to be a buck driver. Reviews here with pic of driver: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/28881, and here: http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/flashlight-forum/36078-english-review-jax-z1-zoomable-1-2-26650-18650-a.html

I’m in

I’m in! Let’s get this to 50!

I might be interested for the price quoted for 50 pcs.

count me in

I’m very interested by the price doesn’t seem that good to me. The 50pcs price sure but the 20 pcs price, seems like I could just wait a month or two till another vendor has these and drives the price down to lower than that.

What time frame are we looking at on this?

Edit:
IDK maybe it’s just me but it doesn’t seem like the premium price is just for a light who’s only real claim to anything is the nice coated aspheric lens, other than that the driver/UI is just run of the mill and it’s just another new budget brand body. I’m not saying it’s not a quality light, that’s why I’m so interested in it in the first place, but I don’t think it warrants the premium price it’s currently sold at and I don’t think that $50 is a good deal for a GB, hell look at the SWM GB that just ended from Illumn. If you want to charge premium prices for your lights you need to give premium sized discounts for your loyal customers in group buys and such…

/rant

Subbed to see if price goes down

I literally just want one because it is a better candidate for an MT-G2 swap than the uf-1405

mt-g2 mod is what mine has in store :bigsmile:

In at $45 shipped.

Mine would likely see an MTG2 also… as long as the price of the ext. tubes don’t kill the deal.

Edit: At $5 I think I can deal with that. MTG2 it is. Now for a good ~5A driver.

I’m potentially interested, but would have to be October as I don’t get paid until the end of the month.

I’m going for a zener modded BLF17DD. Hopefully should see a lot more than 5A! :bigsmile:

put me down for a maybe

I'm in!

Im down with 1 @ 50 price.