GB Oficially closed/// Maxtoch 2X Shooter (new version)

X2 :wink:

It would probably have to be from somewhere that makes after market stuff. I know Maxtoch doesn’t make a protector cap.

Say Robo819 could you get me on the list and thanks by the way…!!!
Edit: If there’s issues with numbers I’ll take two…
Edit Again, sorry 1A thrower anyhow, have business to finish with some guys in the mountains… :laughing:

I figured it would be easy for Maxtoch to source a lens cap over in china.

I will put you on the list for 1 for now and if you decide you want 2 then just let me know before the deadline when I set it.

Paypal or Aliexpress preferred?

Thanks

Put me down for one, aliexpress is fine. I was initially looking at a m24 but didn’t want to spend the money, so got a dedomed u4 in a c8, probably doing 50kcd. Thinking that the 2x has 50kcd on low just keeps drawing me back!

Please update my order info: 2 lights in total, 4 holsters and 2 remotes using PayPal

Yea the 2X will make even a souped up C8 seem a little weak….lol

Got ya on the list , thanks

RayGo “Please update my order info: 2 lights in total, 4 holsters and 2 remotes using PayPal”

I will get that updated also, thanks

The total is now at 40 pieces guys , only 10 more needed to make the minimum , so anyone that has been waiting to see if we reach that number hop on in and this thing will be a done deal shortly. :smiley:

10 more takers to get this done?

Guys I am going to have to put a deadline on this soon so tell your friends, neighbors , cousins or whoever so we can make the last 10 pieces needed. :slight_smile:

EDIT: My apologies AND gals

PM’d

Taken care of Raoh.

can I please get a holster with mine #14 bjs55

Taken care of bjs55

Hey, just signed up for the GB. Is it still active?

I would buy the Lamp + Holster and pay via PayPal

Thx!

Yes it is still open, I will get you on the list and thanks.

Only 8 more to go to get this one done.

I think a tentative deadline of 6-30-16 will be it , although not concrete that is what I am looking at right now.

I just wanted to add my experience with the Acebeam K70. On the one that I had I measured 490,882cd (1,401m) using the Acebeam 20A batteries and 484,484cd (1,392m) using KeepPower 3400mAh batteries. It’s truly a magnificent thrower in its stock form.

mcfarlie6996
I just wanted to add my experience with the Acebeam K70. On the one that I had I measured 490,882cd (1,401m) using the Acebeam 20A batteries and 484,484cd (1,392m) using KeepPower 3400mAh batteries. It’s truly a magnificent thrower in its stock form.
[/quote]

I am not trying to start arguments or anything but the 2X IS half the price (Acebeam $180 to $200) and the Acebeam also weighs a lot more. (590grams) compared to the 2X at around 318 grams
The Acebeam also makes 2600 or so lumens to get just a little more throw than the 2X does and needs 4 cells to run another 45 mins longer on high mode.

The 2X also can sustain the full run time without a step down needed.

In my opinion bang for the buck goes to the 2X hands down.