GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

Hello, I’m not on here much but I’d like to buy
2 with no gift box, no engraving

Thanks

I was about to ask if there was an update on when these may be available but a little thread skimming answered my question. I can’t wait!

These look great. I’m in for 2, both no engraving/no box.

One please
Engraved
No Box
Thanks

In for one Non-engraved , no gift box please

3 x non-engraved, no box

If still possible I’m in for 2, no engraving, no box.

I would please like two lights, no boxes. I prefer — 1 with engraving, 1 without engraving — but I’m flexible. Thank you.

Wow! Over 1400! I can’t believe this light is so popular, even with this being the fourth GB! All those people complaining that there ain’t enough “B” in “BLF” need to come look at this thread!

Ill take 4 please with gift box and engraving

I will take 2!
-one with engraving, no box
-one without engraving, no box

FB

Ordered

Ordered

How have people managed to order?

I have tried and get told the code can only be used between 23/11 and 31/1, last time I looked today is the 23rd!

Ordered!

Worked for me, but the gearbest website is pretty awful. There's almost no indication that the coupon code worked: the individual prices don't change, and there is no clear indication that a coupon is even being used. However, the final total does reflect the discount. That's it. (And the website doesn't clearly indicate which shipping methods include tracking ....)

Thank you the, ordered mine :sunglasses: :+1:

Ordered, thank you!

What 10440 batteries to you recommend for this light? Will Ultra Fire 10440 3.6V 600mAh work well?

Thank you again,

- N

Take two (2)
No engraving no gift box
Thanks again

Ordered!, thank you the :beer: