GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

ordered too. Thanks for the GB. I hope they arrive till x-mas. Planned to use two of them as presents.
So when they print gift on my package its actually true, lol.

My experience was exactly the same. It even displayed one of the messages you get when a code doesn’t work, but the final total definitely dropped to the GB price.

I ordered 2 but I was listed for (I believe) 4. I’m running out of money atm :frowning:

Ordered the ones I reserved, thanks _ the _ for setting this up!

Ordered, thanks.

Found the code worked on the web site but not on the app.

I know the feeling, gonna have to see if I can wrangle up enough funds before the code goes public.

Ordered.

Thanks the for this great GB.

Ordered my two. Thank you!

+1

Ordered.
Thanks!

Ordered. Kiitos!

Ordered.
Thanks

Ordered. Thank you me! :wink:

Ordered. :+1:

Ordered. Thank you!

Looking at the GB website I see 4 version of this GB

What is the keychain edition vs original?

Maybe I missed something but The picture (2nd down showing 2 details) on the left has no keychain and on the right they show a battery compartment?

The current GB has a small hole added for the addition of a split ring to attach to a lanyard (or keychain).

If you look at the two circles with closeups you can see the hole. In the 1st closeup it is at the very top, just above the switch button. In the 2nd pic it is at the far right.

All 4 ‘versions’ (with or without the BFL lettering and with or without gift box) have the hole. The older group buys did not have it.

Order placed! Thanks =the= for setting this up (again). :slight_smile:

ordered my lot and picked the faster shipping for extra 2 bucks, hopefully its actually faster than the people who stuck with free shipping lol.

Within a few hours of ordering (~7:00AM EST) my order went from processing to “packed.” Maybe it will even be shipped today?

Edit: No such luck.