GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

I’ll take 2 BLF with box.

Read the first post please . There is the coupon in the third line …

Of the 6 I ordered (thanks to the poster who mentioned international bridge regarding tracking…. lights went to east to Alabama and then returned west to California):

3 were given as stocking stuffers to my brother-in-laws (2 of them are husbands of my wife’s 2 sisters, and one my wife’s brother),

1 was given to my father-in-law,

And 2 were kept my me (so I could rule them all….)

Anyway, the tint’s were all fairly close, however they were more cool white the Lumintop IYP365 Nichia that I have. And one of them had bad thread lock also. Oh well, it’s better than what they have (or don’t have) now.

Well, so much for Christmas presents. My tracking hasn't changed for 20 days.

Electronic information,receive--23-Nov-2016 09:49 PM
Small package Center, receive--23-Nov-2016 11:49 PM
Parcel centre,sealing--24-Nov-2016 02:49 AM
Small package Center, left--24-Nov-2016 04:22 AM
Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open--25-Nov-2016 12:22 PM
Exchange Bureau, have been exported directly--26-Nov-2016 06:26 AM
Transit Center,left hand navigation--26-Nov-2016 11:59 AM
UNITED STATES , Arrived --04-Dec-2016 11:59 AM
UNITED STATES , the transfer of customs-- 04-Dec-2016 03:39 PM

My light was working very well, then I dropped it and now it only comes on when I unscrew the tailcap and hold it an an angle and touch the battery. Won’t work with the tailcap screwed all the way on. Is this a grounding issue? Did I ruin the switch?

IIRC, the actual switch mechanism is only press fit into the tail cap. It is quite likely that the shock of being dropped has slide the switch far enough up the tail cap that it no longer makes contact when turned on. Find something with a diameter a little less than that of the tail cap, and try pressing the switch mechanism forward slightly, a little bit at a time and testing between each push.

This fixed it. Thank you!

Bummer you didn’t get them before Christmas.

I ordered Nov 29th, so a week after Peter’s order. It’s been a solid 30 days and my updates read the same as yours, 6 days later. Christmas is gone and doesn’t look good for New Year’s Day.

I’m guessing tied up in Customs but is there any way to really track that? I intentionally ordered w/o tracking/insurance trying to be cheap on my very first flashlight order but I’ve been able to watch via NL Post all the way to US Customs. I guess I need to relax.

Joe

Thank you “the” for arranging this GB. Mine made it in time. Even though the tracking never changed, they still showed up in my mailbox. The people I gifted them to, love them, and that’s what counts :slight_smile:

I ordered mine on November 24 and am still waiting for them to arrive here in Pennsylvania. I did go with Unregistered Air Mail with insurance (but no tracking), which is 15 to 35 business days, so we’re still certainly within the delivery window. It’s just taking longer than my previous packages from GearBest…

well, we both got the same option. unregistered mail with insurance (no tracking). and it already arrived in my country last december 24, for customs transfer. still, waiting in vain… :stuck_out_tongue:

Its been 6 weeks and no update on the tracking and obviously no 348’s in my mailbox.
Should I be worried?

Mine have not arrived either but being gearbest I am not surprised. They will say things have shipped when they don’t even have them in stock among other things. I have not checked my tracking number to see what it says.

I got mine 3 weeks after ordering. No tracking, no improved shipping. They came surprisingly quick, and I got them in plenty of time for Christmas which I didn’t really expect.

If you paid for tracking, and still don’t see it 6 weeks later, I’d inquire about it.

Hmmm. they say shipped and not even in stock? :smiling_imp:
thats just like a cheap shot.

And I was really impressed with their “tracking” where they show you a photo of the package on the scale, but it is so blurry I couldn’t read the writing on package. so it could have been fake and I would not know any better.

I just checked the tracking number and it shows it has been in the US since dec 9th. No idea why it simply dropped off the earth at that point. Overload from the Christmas rush I am guessing.

Mine arrived sometime in the past week while I was out of town. Both brighter and heavier than I expected, and burnished to completely remove the seam. They won’t replace my Lumintop IYP365 for EDC, but they’ll make fine backup lights.

Yeah, at that price it has become my backup edc that I can loan to people even if I am drunk, and not worry about it (unlike my Zebralight :wink: )

subscribed…