GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

Well, if we’re just clearing out the remaining stock, that would be OK for me as well.

2*non-engraved, without gift box…

2 please without gift box.

With or without engraving?

one engraved and one non engraved if that is possible.

up for 3 engraved.
lost mine.
no fancy box needed.

Sign me up for 4 with engraving, no box required.

Put me up for 1 with BLF engraving if possible. No gift box.

2, engraved, no box, but only if Nichia

Sign me up for 1 with engraving, no box required.

Btw: come on, guys, you should all know that 2 modes would reduce efficiency and maximum output and increase cost and, probably, size.

There are plenty of AAA lights with more than one mode. I do appreciate the simplicity and efficiency of this one.

If you want 2 modes: buy two, put an eneloop in one and a Li-Ion in the other -> now you have at least med and high. :smiley:

why there isn’t any light that use 18650 and same LED as BLF-348 on the market, could you run a batch of LED only?

Try the Jaxman E2

Jaxman E2 doesn’t have 5000k version

Anyone have any updates on the status of this? Would be interested in 1 non-engraved, no box. Interested in a working code for the remaining type that is in stock as well if someone knows of one?

GearBest have lights in stock for USD 11:99
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_554388.html?

4x engraved no box

Sign me up for 1 x Without engraving, without gift box. With keychain hole if possible.

Also, by any chance, can we make the switch slightly recessed this time, like the old CQG S1, so it tail stands?

is this GB still going on? or is there any coupon around (the ones I have found are all expired). I’m interested in one with engraving.

I have no idea whether _ the _ will organize another group buy. I created the interest list just in case another group buy might happen.

@fedcas: With or without box?