GearBest 5.20( I love you ) Giveaway+ 52 pieces prize (winners picked))

May 26 topic:

Haven’t been motivated to read any reviews on knives as yet.

Not as into knives as I am flashlights, but going back a few years, I enjoyed the reviews on BLF by fishinfool.

mhanlen’s knife (and flashlight reviews) always keep my interest. I like the reviews on multitool.org, also.

May 26th - The closest thing to a knife review I got to read sometime back is the Ganzo G302B when it was a GB deal.

May 26th:

Torture tests of Ganzo knives.

May 26th Topic: which knife review you love best

I’m not fun of knives…

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44097

Knives are illegal to carry here so I don’t look at knife reviews.

Torture tests of Ganzo knives for sure :+1:

I don’t know anything about knife reviews.

May 26: I watched one of mhanlan’s knife reviews, but I’m not really that interested.

I like the knife reviews on here (BLF!).

May 26. I type in the knife model on you tube and I usually can find a video. Why would knives be illegal in some places?

May 25th

Same here.

Bob

May 26: KnifeRev’s videos are decent.

may 26
I do not watch knife reviews, I review them in person and decide if it is a keeper :wink:

May 27th Topic: which the member in BLF you love to say thank you

I would love to say thank you to Old Lumens, and hope things are getting better for you OL.

May 27th Topic: which the member in BLF you love to say thank you

There are a lot of BLF members with considerable skills and experience who have lots of patience with a slow learning all-thumbs person like me. But there is one member in particular who also teaches me how things should be said and written in this language that is not my native tongue. And that is Old-Lumens, whose comments I read even when I don’t care about the subject, to learn how to express myself clean and precise without using too much words.
For that I thank you Justin.

I also want to thank Old Lumens, with hopes he will be alright.