Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

I don’t know. I thought it was out…

9 hours Flash deal for 50 units $34.59 xtar VP4 Charger

welcome to pick more deals on this page

We sincerely apologized this issue. I have report to our relative colleague check it and it should be 5W for this item. It is our mistake to make the wrong description. We will update it on our website. Could you please PM me your order number? So that I can offer the compensation to you.

Cancelling my order now and going through paypal right away.

Edit: It is not those that I ordered. Anyways, I ordered 5 bulbs. If they are not up to specs, I’m definetely filing a paypal after dealing with CS.

GearBest Amazing 7 hours Flash sale ( $29.99 for Opus 2.1, and some flashlights on 26th, 27th )

new flash sale on 6.30-6.31 for flashlight (ending on 5:00am GMT+8 ) GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Convoy L4 1000LM Cree XM L2 T6 4 Modes Searching LED Flashlight

coupon:CL4GB

price: $24.99 for 1A version ; $25.43 for 3B version

GearBest’s New Arrival ( June 30th: Nitecore P36 flashlight )

1. $21.99 for Small Sun ZY - T08 Flashlight with coupon SSZYT08

2. Olight M10 Flashlight, crazy special price $29.99

Anyone else have this problem?

“We are sorry to let you know that we have problem with 103844402 (Olight S80 Flashlight - EU Plug). It can not meet demands.We are afraid that we can not offer you recently. We can refund $23.81 USD to your Payapl account. Do you accept that?”

I ordered 2 lights (one was the Olight) on 14th June and received 1 light last week.

I opened a ticket last Thursday and got the above response today?

Hi Gearbest,

I saw your post and ordered one in 3B.

Thanks for the great deal!
-Chuck

Hi Gearbest,
ordered Small Sun ZY – T08

Gearbest, where is my refund your promised me? I have closed the paypal case.

W1506201152395646

^

I’ll be watching what they do about this for you, as if they can do it to you, they can do it to any of us.

Thanks,
-Chuck

NEVER close Paypal case, the case should be closed either automatically when refund is received or closed by buyer when replacement item or any other positive solution is being made and not just in words, but being there with buyer(replacement light received or part for light received etc).

+1 !

Extension tube included with the L4?

Hi jhalb,

I have Pmed you, wish you can receive them soon :wink:

Hi James3, as S80 is out of stock, so our cs can only give that option to you, beg your understanding.

Yes, it include the Extension