Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi marcl and I.C.Bacon, I’m really sorry if our procedure upset you, but please don’t worry about it, as we will resend it to you afer done the right procedure.

Marcl and I.C.Bacon, beg your kindly understanding and supporting.

7.16th

Eagle Eyes X6 Cree XM L2 Waterproof LED flashlight, special price:$16.99

1A version ; 3c version

Well,

One of the great things about these forums is getting to see how a company treats you when you have a problem that was Their Fault. - They think that because they have your money, that they are In Charge. - Maybe so, but then if they were to treat me like that, what money they had of mine would be The Last that they would ever see.

If that’s “the right procedure”, then that does sort of make you stop and think before sending them any money for anything in the first place - Doesn’t it?

Shame on You Gearbest!

-Chuck

Why should I.C.Bacon Trust a Seller of Fake Flashlights?

I have problems accessing support.gearbest.com

Anyone else?

Can Gearbest help me with an order problem?

chuckhov, BILL G and xed888, I would recommend moving your questions/posts to this thread -> GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF where the customer support GearBest representative is active and can help you not just with shipping issues, this is, after all Special Deals thread.
I just think that you will get faster answer if you contact CS directly because this thread is managed by sales department…

Here is some of the dialogue I have had with GEARBEST:

7/13/15 GEARBEST: “Dear friend, Could you please sent us 2usd for the tracking fee than we can process the resent for you?”

7/14/15 I agree to the 2usd tracking fee. Money is sent.

7/15/15 GEARBEST: “Dear friend, Thank you for your payment. Could you please close the case (PayPal) than we can sent the item to you.”

So GEARBEST, Dear Friend, as you can see our agreement never included closing the PayPal case.

As I see it you have TWO options: Send the REAL Convoy flashlight PROMPTLY or REFUND the 12.99usd cost of the flashlight PLUS 2.00usd processing fee.

This community and I await your answer.

I contacted Gina CSgearbest on the 11th. I sent her the pictures as required. She contacted me on the 12th and asked that I send the pictures again and I resent them as asked.

It’s now the 16th going on the 17th and I have heard nothing from Gearbest. I see you have the Red Convoy S2+ in stock again. Why haven’t you reshipped? Do I need to contact PayPal in order for you to make this right?

I suggest you contact PayPal and get the ball rolling. I have been in contact with GEARBEST here, PM’s and via PayPal. It is like listening to a FREAKING broken record! “Close your PayPal case and we will ship your flashlight.” Over…and over…again. And if I hear “Dear Friend” one more time I think I’ll puke!
Best of luck to you!

Dealing with a Chinese merchant is like dealing with a Ferengi.

I got screwed over on Aliexpress because I tried to be reasonable and give them the benefit of a doubt. And they used the dear friend all the time. My order was sent registered mail and never arrived. They said they couldn’t reship and on a Friday they had me reorder for $0.01 and they gave me a tracking number. It was a Chinese labor day holiday weekend so I let the protection run out because I figured the tracking wouldn’t show because China Post was down. Guess what? The tracking # was bogus.

So when they say to you “Dear Friend”, this is what they are meaning.

Yes sounds like they got you there.

I don’t want to teach Grandma to suck eggs here but: NEVER close a PayPal dispute until the problem is solved and NEVER fall for the ’re order at 0.01 cent nonsence, as when your original dispute lapses you will only be able to claim back 0.01 cent. Also its worth mentioning that PayPal is now 180 days.

Good luck.

Hi Jubeldum,

Sorry for my late reply. Since there are so many mail recently, so I miss your message before. I sincerely beg your undersanding.

I have reply you. We would reship the item to you with 3-5 bsuiness days, shipping time is 10-25 business days after dispatch. Could you please keep patient to wait for it? Thanks for your patience and kind support.

Dear Gearbest,

Could you please tell me why all of your coupons INCREASE the price in my basket? I have coupons to use but can’t.

Marc.

The way I understand it is that if the item is already discounted, as is, showing reduced price in its listing, then coupon will not give you any additional discount and will give some other discount from “original/full” price.

Sort of.

Hi Marc, I guess you use the general code, isn’t it, it will reduce the price from the undiscounted price, so when you use that coupon, I suggest that you don’t put the discounted items into you cart, as some items’ price will raise.

The problems are I have a 5 off 50 coupon for opening a gearbest account. I cannot use this because most items have an inflated normal price, so getting $5 off something that is $20 overpriced renders the coupons all but useless. The item I put in my cart was $90 reduced to 45 so I added some 18650 cells and the price went up to 56 from 51 after the code so that makes no sense.

crazy clearance deal for IMALENT DDT40 ( price from $239 down to $118 ) , sold out then stop

Marcl, they want you to buy only one thing in an order when you do it with a coupon.
Just buy the one thing, use the coupon, have it mailed.

Don’t add anything else to the order.

Yes, it makes no sense to have them send each item in a separate package.
So? Do it their way.

Anyone that offers Free Shipping on any item - I’m only ordering One thing per order.

They seem to have a tough enough time getting a single order right, no way would I want to tempt my luck and order several things on one order.

JMO,
-Chuck

I’m contemplating the DDT40 deal, but don’t want to end up with a knock off using under performing LEDs or deal with $100+ in store credit, given the recent spate of reports from dissatisfied buyers. Decisions, decisions.

KuoH