Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi Jubeldum,

Sorry for my late reply. Since there are so many mail recently, so I miss your message before. I sincerely beg your undersanding.

I have reply you. We would reship the item to you with 3-5 bsuiness days, shipping time is 10-25 business days after dispatch. Could you please keep patient to wait for it? Thanks for your patience and kind support.

Dear Gearbest,

Could you please tell me why all of your coupons INCREASE the price in my basket? I have coupons to use but can’t.

Marc.

The way I understand it is that if the item is already discounted, as is, showing reduced price in its listing, then coupon will not give you any additional discount and will give some other discount from “original/full” price.

Sort of.

Hi Marc, I guess you use the general code, isn’t it, it will reduce the price from the undiscounted price, so when you use that coupon, I suggest that you don’t put the discounted items into you cart, as some items’ price will raise.

The problems are I have a 5 off 50 coupon for opening a gearbest account. I cannot use this because most items have an inflated normal price, so getting $5 off something that is $20 overpriced renders the coupons all but useless. The item I put in my cart was $90 reduced to 45 so I added some 18650 cells and the price went up to 56 from 51 after the code so that makes no sense.

crazy clearance deal for IMALENT DDT40 ( price from $239 down to $118 ) , sold out then stop

Marcl, they want you to buy only one thing in an order when you do it with a coupon.
Just buy the one thing, use the coupon, have it mailed.

Don’t add anything else to the order.

Yes, it makes no sense to have them send each item in a separate package.
So? Do it their way.

Anyone that offers Free Shipping on any item - I’m only ordering One thing per order.

They seem to have a tough enough time getting a single order right, no way would I want to tempt my luck and order several things on one order.

JMO,
-Chuck

I’m contemplating the DDT40 deal, but don’t want to end up with a knock off using under performing LEDs or deal with $100+ in store credit, given the recent spate of reports from dissatisfied buyers. Decisions, decisions.

KuoH

I really doubt that there is a DDT40 knockoff - To damn Fancy:-)

But, you still have your other very valid concerns to contemplate.

Best of Luck to you!
-Chuck

Sad thing is, I’ve already got a 2 year old TK75 that’s had barely an hour or two of use since day one, so it’s not like I need another big bright light. BUT when I see a good sale price on something, I just seem to get more stupider.

KuoH

“BUT when I see a good sale price on something, I just seem to get more stupider.”

Me too! - And after 6 decades of doing this, I’m about as stupid as they get:-(

-Chuck

I had to get the order up to 50 to get the 5 off, but when I got it to just over 50 and added the 5 off coupon the order went up by a tenner! So that worked well.

Marc.

These coupons, and other generic coupons are useless in GB. They are a hoax.

The only useful coupons are what they give us for a specific product.

Yes that’s about it. I have not yet been able to use one coupon at GB yet.

Marc

Just for testing add only this product to your cart and try to apply 5 of 50 coupon.
Let us know if it works!.

Yes it works. What it now says is that it can only be used on single items not the whole basket, so adding an item to get to $50 wont work.

Marc.

I believe that coupon code will work only on non-discounted items, so as long as you only add non-discounted items to your shopping cart it should work but if you add one item that is on discount it will not work.
For example, on this page only items without orange sticker are applicable for 5 off 50 coupon…
Choices are very limited…

Does anyone know if GearBest’s EE X6 has the updated modes like BangGood?

No because both items were no discounted. When I applied the coupon as you suggested a message appeared telling me, basically, you had to have one single item 50 or over not multiple items making 50.

You may be right though regardless of the message. Problem is the coupon is too restrictive, useless really.

Not the best coupons in the world, for sure.