Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

7.20th

1. ” Convoy C8 Neutral White Light LED Flashlight”:http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_188779.html with inteqrated head, special price:$13.40

2. Colorful LED Mouse Night Light, special price:$0.99

3. Penguin LED Night Light, special price:$1.29

No deal for CW??

GearBest cool summer sales for Ganzo & Sanrenmu & Tekut & SR knives ( including $0.1 flash deal )+ BACK 2 SCHOOL SALE

Good morning Gearbest,

I have an order that is still processing and has been for over a week now. When I ordered it was in stock. Can you look into it and get it shipped as I need it.

Marc.

Hi Marc, could you please PM me your order number? I will check it for you. Thank you.

Amazing sals for The 9th anniversary of Xtar @GearBest ( $19.99 XTar VC4, $3.99 xtar MC1, $23.59 vP4 panzer etc)
Lasting to Aug 15th, every day has limited units to released for that price, ( on 0:00 in Beijing time every day to start to release for the next few days)

Pm sent thank you,

Marc

7.29th

Part One:

Hi everyone, Good amazing news, Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 charger has a EU warehouse ( arrive you much faster than before ), what’s more, now we provide a crazy price ( $34.13 ) for the EU friends, don’t miss it before the price raise.

Part Two:

Budget Small Sun ZY - 551 200Lm Super Mini AA LED Flashlight, special price: $2.31

( has red, black, blue and silver color, budget gift for the friends )

More new small sun flashlights can be find here, do you have any one to propose to be as a deal?

Hi GB I still have an order under processing for the past few days

Probably an item is out-of-stock and they won't tell you -- happened several times to me. Best thing to do is open a ticket. I've done this and eventually got them resolved.

When I ordered the items were in stock

Yes, same thing here... Bogus stock status - it's all over their site.

Hi Wrathbringer27, could you please PM you order.

Hi everyone, as GearBest has thousands items, Some items sometimes just sold out for a while, it needs more than 3-5 business days to wait, beg your understanding and sorry if it bring you any trouble

Heh, I just had this happen to me. Of course, they didn’t tell me until I complained that an item was missing from my shipment, 6 weeks later.

Hi really sorry for what happend to you, and please contact our cs in BLF or our supporting center to check, if there is something wrong with your order in the future, if you don’t receive any notice

another order shipped. 2 more orders to go.

New 5 special deals

Top deals in July@GearBest ( including $0.1 deals, about 5 minutes latter )

New deal coming for the lovely light

Tank007 E09 CreeXPE R3 Portable Waterproof LED Flashlight - 120Lm 3 Modes 1 x AAA Battery

coupon:Tank007E09

price:$11.19

I dunno if its mentioned already but Convoy C8 6 / 8 x 7135 3 / 5 Modes Neutral White Light LED Flashlight 18650 - 8 X 7135 NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT 130816001 is the old PILL version, which is great! Gearbest claim its the new one, but i ordered already 2 times 2 pieces, all came the older version