Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

GearBest great sale ( IMAT DM21 ON 6th/7th; GearBest superising whole site sales from oct 6th-8th-xiaomi, cooyoo, DDT40 )

GearBest great sale on 6th (Nitefighter BT21,M3XS - UT,31.99 S10R,VC4&VC2 Plus Charger, Nitecore T,TM16 )

Can You add this wileyfox smartphone?
http://en.jd.com/ru/activities/willeyfox.html

That’s why aff links are bad. Same card costs $9 on ALiExpress

price-checked this product on Banggood, Fasttech and US shippers and it was the lowest price! Also, this is the get-it-free program from GearBest… it is not really worth the time copying the link if you read the T&Cs.

edit: this product is 12.99 - 17.xx on aliexpress.

edit2: I just found it. please omit my posting.

I really dislike affiliate spammers unless the person posts genuine coupons that he/she got on its own from seller to deliver better deal to the forum members through PM.
When you folks start to quote this “aff-policy changes” in your posts, it makes you look exactly like commercial sellers ;)!

Went to check Banggoods new thread - full of affiliate bukkake lol.
It doesnt seem to be as a way to help others to get a deal, no it does not, it seems like making money through deals and nothing more.

Lets spare this OH GUYS IVE FOUND YOU A COUPON JUST BECAUSE IM A NICE PERSON, JUST CLIK MY AFF LINK bullsh!t, its all about the money and f*ck the rest of it ;)!

Just sayin :D!

GearBest flash sale ( IMAT DM21,VC4 ,M3XS-UT,MH20,Convoy S2+,Xtar MC1 and battery)

Hi Serp, thanks for your proposal, I will communicate with our related team to ask if they will add it to GearBest :wink:

10.8 update

1. $27.94 for Opus BT - C3100 V2.1 Li - ion NiCd NiMh LCD Smart Intelligent Battery Charger with US Adapter

2. $7.05 HARNDS CK6013 Portable Line Locking Folding Knife

3. $8.29 Enlan L05 - 1 Folding Knife with Liner Lock

GearBest flash sale on 8th ( VC4 ,M3XS-UT,MH20,Convoy S2+,Xtar MC1 and battery)

Hey, Gearbest, can you add Glo-Toob’s to your inventory?

PM sent ;)!

GearBest flash sale on 9th/11th/12th (VC4, MH20,MC1,CL25R,LuminTop HL01,Spark SG6,SRT6 )

GearBest’s New Arrival ( October 12th: $24.93 for Brinyte B58U LED Flashlight )

10.12th update

1. $13.99 for 5 x SK68 Flashlight

2. $3.59 SHARP EAGLE ZQ - SH - 05 CREE XPE 3 Modes 600Lm LED Flashlight

3.$1.59 Flexible Mini USB Lamp

GearBest flash sale on 13th/14th + GearBest winter promotions on 13-21th ( flash sale: 39.9 for XiaoMi Yi etc, 10:00 UTC)

10.15th update

1. Olight S15 Baton 280LM CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight —Special Price: $23.99

2. Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight —Special Price: $32.99

3. LuminTop HL01 U2-3C LED Headlamp (NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT) —Special Price: $32.59

4.OPPLE LED Ceiling Light —Special Price: $22.86 / $29.99 / $43.59 for S/M/L Size

Is this typical for Gearbest? If cust. Fails to purchase insurance we’re just screwed?

Hi jack-bkk,

I am very sorry to hear about this situation.

Could you please PM me your order number frist? I will check and solve for you.

As for the order loss on the transportation, which is out of our control, we also very regret for it. But we will try our best to offer the compensation to you.
Have you add the tracking number on this order? We advised tha you could add the tracking number and insurance when check out. Whcih will protect the package loss.

I have PMed you the detail solution. Could you please check it and solve us together?

Thanks for your cooperartion.

Best Regards
Gina
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Hi Apex10,

Thanks for your message.

As for free shipping, if order amount more than 40USD, we will ship with tracking number, if order amount less than 40USD, it will ship by unregistered number.

We advised that customer could add the tracking number and insurance when check out. Even though most of the order could arrive in time, but still some of the pacakge loss.

The tracking number and insurance will protect the package loss. As you know, the package without tracking number or insurance, we cannot start the claim with shipping company and they will not resposible for it.

Besides, we will try our best to improve our service and shipping method to satisfy customer.

If you have any further questions, we’re always happy to help.

Best Regards
Gina
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

GearBest flash sale on 16th/17th/18th ( CL25R Camping Lamp, HL50, Nitefighter BT21 )

Welcome to join in this Giveaway : Giveaway - 6 prizes. Time to get some practice for upcoming holidays

closed on 23th