Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

10.16 update

1. blue and red Convoy S2+ Coupon:S2490 Price:12.99

“:http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_232308.html

2. $19.99 for cooyoo Quantum AL

coupon: CYAL

what is the code for the cooyoo al?

Hi xed888, thanks, added it :wink:

” October 17th: DQG Tiny AA Cree XP - G2 180Lm 4250K LED Flashlight “:Gearbest New Arrival: March 22nd, Convoy H1 CREE 29.99$

GearBest flash sale on 19th/20th

Has anyone noticed “special deal” orders not showing up in the list at GearBest?

I wondered about one of mine ordered from a link on this page that has never showed up on my page “Orders” list at the Gearbest website.
I have orders made before and after that one — it’s just missing from the sequence shown on the page.

I emailed them a copy of my record — screenshot saved — with the order number.
They confirmed knowing about the order and having been paid, and said the flashlight has been shipped.

Just puzzled that it’s never showed up on their list of orders.

10.20 update

1. Palight MTS Cree XM - L2 LED Flashlight

Coupon:GBMTS
price:$21.99

2. 4 x Eneloop 1.2V 2450mAh Rechargeable Ni-MH AA Battery

Coupon: 4pEneloop
price:17.99

I can buy Eneloop Pro for half that price from a UK seller.

4 pcs Eneloop Pro cells for US$9 ! I will need some proof to believe in that. :wink:

Those are 14 euros as retail in Metro here….so someone could promo them for lets say 10-11 euros…dunno exacly, 18$ isnt that exciting price though

$18 is about £12, a quick Google gives me £10 from Maplins, a high street seller. If you want cheap, then here:

https://www.7dayshop.com/products/duracell-duralock-pre-and-stay-charged-rechargeable-aa-ni-mh-batteries-2400mah-4-pack-WH2-DUR057043

They are the same cells, as made by FDK, different brand name, and postage and VAT included. I bought some from the above seller, and Eneloops too, all legit. Or if you prefer Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable-Batteries-2000/dp/B00CWNMV4G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1445344727&sr=8-3&keywords=amazon+basic+aa

Made in Japan, rebranded FDK cells, which is what Eneloops are anyway.

EU Warehouse and US Warehouse for Halloween Sale
Olight amazing discounted sales collections & regular flash sale and special offer sales etc ( this promotion will be updated regularly )

Hi guys, thanks for your concerning for the Eneloop batteries, according to our present cost, the $17.99 is the best we can offer now, if in the future, the demanding is hot, the cost may be reduced, then we may have a better deals :wink:

Check out my review if you wish to find out more about this light.

Review: Palight MTS XM-L2 1000lm 26650 flashlight

That’s a BS sale you have for lights in the US warehouse. It says the regular price for an Olight M3XS is $258 but on sale for $149.99. Come on with that crap…really??

Hi sean, thanks for shareing

Hi djburkes, the mistake has been fixed ;), regular price is the suggesting price from the supplier, not the original price

GearBest flash sale on 22/23/24/25 (Lumintop Tool , red and blue Convoy S2+,DQG 60,Courui D01,Yezl Y3)

Still waiting for you to stock up Eagle Eye X5.