Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

That’s where you couldn’t figure out how to pry up the round white or black plastic washer that’s pressed down over the LED.

Lift it out with the end of a small screwdriver, or nail file, or bobby pin, or toothpick — poke it into the opening and lever up the plastic washer.

The LED will pop up still attached to its wires
You’ll see whether there’s a hole behind it (hollow pill) or a solid surface (solid pill)

Just like the pictures I sent you.

Surely someone there has a nail file or even a toothpick.

This is a question lots of us want answered for all the flashlights you sell where the LED and driver are in a pill screwed into the light — is it a hollow pill? solid pill?

Learn how to do this once — and you can tell us for all the flashlights.

We will be grateful for any seller to make the effort to find this out.

Did you notice how many ZeusRays DealMetic is selling, because they understood this? You can do it too.

OK, I was kidding.
I know you don’t want to tell us, and I’m not going to ask any further.

Hello Gearbest. I have a problem with 3-4 orders never arriving. I do not want to open up multiple tickets. Any way we could arrange for refunds? Some items have been ordered since start of January and shipped in March!

Have PMed you

pmed you, and sorry you don’t like that idea.

Hi MountainKing,
I’m really sorry about it, could you please PM me for your order number, thanks

Got the message. Staff is not allowed to “break” – take apart – the flashlight far enough to find out if it’s hollow pill or solid pill.
Talk to a manager about it.
Someone at GearBest, somewhere in the management hierarchy, can give permission to lift that little washer – to find out what GearBest is selling and tell us who are possible customers what’s in the flashlight.
Point is, whoever writes the website descriptions for the flashlight should be able to find out what’s inside it – and tell us.
Maybe only the top boss or owner or party leader or whoever is in charge can make that decision.
Hello? Ask’em.
I’m done.

so todays’ deal is no coupon trouble, you can order it directly, do you like this change now :wink:

1. $13.31 Nitecore UM20 charger with High Definition LCD Display for 18650 18490 18350 10440 Batteries

2.$8.60 Nitecore UM10 charger with LCD Screen for 17500 18650 16340 14500 Batteries

This is advanced notice for the 16th deals of the “NT” product. the price will be reduced directly at the product page.

That price will only lasts 2 days because of th MAP.

It will be a headlamp and Key-chain Tube Light, is there anyone looking forward to it? :wink: :wink:

What is NT product???

Tomorrow we will publish it. :wink:

PM ME! I’m a good customer :stuck_out_tongue:

NxTxxxxx… :evil:

Haha. I hope they do stock them….I ordered an i2 last time and they cancelled my order for not having the product….Still waiting for the refund :smiley:

Let me guess... Under $10?

NT: Not Today

NT: Not Tomorrow

NT: Never Try

NT: No Kidding

keychain will be the fairy or the other one.

$15.xx something….

I think its $14.72

Oh, haha. It is not the same product I have in mind then.

TM36 for everyone :slight_smile:
Cheap :stuck_out_tongue: