Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hello WestBam, thanks for liking order the battery from GearBest, as recently the shipping method for the battery has some limitation, so some battery which is not hot sale can’t be avaiable now

Thank you for an acceptable solution of the problem. Milana really connected with me on the forum fonarevka.ru
Warehouse workers need to check at the good sunlight remaining flashlight.
Have a good day.

Hi Serp, thanks for your feedback too, have a nice day too :smiley:

April 11th
April 11th

Opus BT - C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger

US PLUG ( in stock now, only about 180 pieces left )

EU PLUG ( after April 15th will have the stock)
coupon : BTC100GB ( expired at 00:00 on April 15th , in BeiJing Time, UTC+8)
price : $10.69

coupon: BTC100 ( start to work from 00:00 on April 15th , in BeiJing Time, UTC+8 )
price: $11.29

“:http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_345597.html

Are the HG2 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery – 4PCS ( COFFEE )- $17.50 legit? Not some cheap chinese fakes?

AFAIK till now, the batteries supplied by GearBest have been the genuine article.

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge, thanks and BEARS ARE PEOPLE TOO, it’s not fake

Ok
I just ordered the Opus BT – C100 I do hope it is in stock,

Hi Paul321, yes, it’s in stock, you could share it to more places, so more people could know the news

April 12th

Nitenumen NE01 1000Lm Flashlight

coupon: NE01GB

price: $22.69

April 14th

1. $11.59 flash sale for Host of Eagle Eye X6 Cree XPL - HI ( in stock )

more discussing about the tube could be found here GB/interest thread for the new HOST version of Eagle Eye X6 Cree XPL - HI (HOST ONLY) (CODE PUBLIC)

if flash sale ends you could use the following coupon

CODE: X6HOSTCM
price:12$

2. Bulbs2016GB —- 20% off coupon for http://www.gearbest.com/led-light-bulbs-c_11266/

3. $18.29 for BL08A Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Music Speaker Lamp LED Bulb

nice deal on the Opus BT – C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger

will order 1! Thanks

Hi Miller, Thanks for your order

Thanks for the deal!
I used ode BTC100GB on the EU plug, the code BTC100 gave the message it only works from 14 april onwards.
I do not trust my Liitokala 100% so having this to double check thinks is very nice!

GearBest’s New Arrival - April 14th, $20.96 for Eagle Eye X5 flashlight+Nitecore MH20GT flashlight + budget ali hot sale light

Bought 3 x6 hosts. Thanks GearBest.

Thanks for your kindly supporting and order

GearBest’s New Arrival - April 15th, $12.65 Mecarmy U18 - 34 3400mAh USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion Battery, StarryLight DXM flashlight, Klarus XT11S 1100Lm Cree XPL HI Tactical LED Flashlight

> x6 hosts

Can you promise, for these, that the reflector will be bagged in its own little bag, protected, separately this time?

Last time I bought hosts, the reflectors were thrown in the bag with loose metal parts.

The reflectors arrived scratched. I never knew if it happened in shipping or if that’s how they started and got no answer to inquiries.

Yeah, I just made triples and threw the scratched reflectors out that time.

But it would be good to know for sure that these hosts will arrive with unscratched reflectors.

Promise?

Hi hank,

sorry about it, and I have Pmed you, please check it, wish yours is just isolated case