GearBest Giveaway for April Fool's Day (first winner is picked )

1. Can’t remember of any, I guess they weren’t so cruel.

2. Pelican 2350, or similar.

3. A ultimate group buy would be great.

1. what’s the most funny thing happened in your April Fool’s Day

I can’t remember any.

2. which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why

I like Eagle Eye X6 on gearbest looks nice and I am planning to buy one.

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why

Good discounts on best selling products.

1.: I prepare myself for everything. At work the bottom of the mouse tiny tape. Lunch break to pull out a few keyboard usb port :slight_smile:
2.: 502b flashlight. I will always sell because of a “weak” lamp. But instead always buy a new one because they “I need”.
3.: Very many customers you have. Better if you have multiple winners. I like to play where there will be many winners. A lot more people happy. Do not be three prizes for the phone is only 3 winners. Stay 3 winners of 10 people, give gearbest points. We all use purchase. More customers feel “winning” - More customers feel “happy” :wink:

1. what’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day
When my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. I was like WTF…?

Xintd C8 because of its quality

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why
Giveaway with multiple winners

Okay, I’ll play along!

Childhood story; at home on April 1st as a young child (maybe 7 years old) and we had been having fun with extremely stupid “April Fools” jokes all morning. My mother says “Hey, there’s a horse in the yard” and nobody even looked. Then she says “There are two horses in the yard, and a donkey!” Still nobody believed her. Finally, we realized she had been telling the truth! A neighbor down the road had some of his stock escape, and two of his horses and a donkey had walked down the road, into our yard, and were grazing!

I’m a big fan of the Convoy S6. Very nice matte finish, nice knurling, and no annoying brandings or markings on the light. The Thorfire TG05 has the same styling and is currently on my wish list.

Cake and Ice Cream? :smiley:

Okay; I think it’s time to change my number three answer to “A Giveaway contest that doesn’t require an arbitrarily high number of entrants to allow completion”. Dirty business here GB… :expressionless:

Someone filled 100 plastic disposable cups with water, and put them next to a glass-pannel door (at college) which only swung inwards, so you can’t open the doors without soaking the floor.

2. which flashlight you like most and why

Copper X6 with triple XPL-HI and narrow optic. So much light. So much heatsinking.

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year

Have vouchers as prizes so people can pick whatever they want. Also, focus more advertising on flashlight enthusiasts, as they will provide free advertising for you (if the product and service is good).

1. My last day at my job is today so I’m losing my job on April fools day. Sooo funny right?

2. That copper x5 does look really good.

3. More giveaways always are fun and attract attention.

1. A friend at work put crazy glue on my mouse. I noticed before I used it, so switched it with his when he was busy. He fell for it!
2. The BLF-348, because it’s the first lights from Gearbest I have coming.
3. Same contest like this, but with three #1 prizes.

1. what’s the most funny thing happened in your April Fool’s Day:

• Was told i won a new car in a ticket draw (i had bought months before) and handed a set of key for it, and told it was parked in the driveway. I went to the driveway and there was a litte-tikes plastic toy car parked there.

2. which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why:
BLF 348 in warm-white. Its smooth, stainless simple tube design is very nice. i would like to see a 2-AAA version of that same light, and a AA version in both single and 2 AAs

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why:
more awesome giveaways like this because they are great :slight_smile:

I was scared by three kids while I was not paying attention

I like my armytek wizard. simple, and very useful with right angle

The give always great. organizing group buys like some others have said also is great.

1. The pranks I’ve experienced have been nasty and not funny.
2. I like compact lights like the Lumintop copper tool for size and appearance or the Supfire M6 for modding potential.
3. A giveaway of three different triple emitter lights.

1. I read something on the internet, spread it around… then was crushed when I realized what day it was!

2. I like small lights, I’d have to say any of the Maratac AAA styled lights. Unless we are talking ever then it would be some Titanium or mokume custom/semi custom with trits :smiley:

3. More group buys!

And…. thanks for the giveaway!

1. My brother changed the some of the keys on my computer’s keyboard layout and I had problems typing until I finally figured out what he had done.

2. I like the boxy design of the Sunwayman D20A. It reminds me of the AA flashlights when I was younger.

3. Just have MORE of all the items you have on sale at limited quantities so everyone can get one.

1. Wife calls and says she has totaled my Jeep Wrangler. Not funny for me, but everyone else sure thought my reaction was hilarious. . .

2. LUMINTOP Tool AAA with patina. Because I like stuff that looks aged, like me.

3. A giveaway like this one is great!

1.google promising will give internet throw the toilet
2.convoy 18350 small with good battery capacity
3.we all love the great giveaways

I got married.

Noctigon Meteor

Compact,looks good and powerful.

20 percent discount on everything.

1. In college we glitter pranked someone. Glitter was everywhere. The old house was getting demolished later that semester anyway but they lived in glitter heaven (hell really) until the end of the semester. We’re still friends now but they were upset for a while. First round of drinks were on us when we celebrated them moving to their new glitter-free house.

2. My Olight S1 Raw Copper. Just beautiful.

3. Maybe a giveaway (recently done on r/flashlight where you go to a certain website and can pick anything you want under a certain price limit. That was a fun one.

One of the cruelest April fools jokes was pulled by Mother Nature on April 1, 1946: the Shinmachi Tsunami.

Early reports of the tidal wave were scoffed as an April Fools Day prank.

159 people lost their lives that day.

The portion of Hilo town called “Shinmachi” was completely destroyed.

1. Spaghetti growing on tree’s on the tv is the only one I can remember.

2. Uniquefire UF-1405 Rugged, diamond pattern, nice proportions.

3. A selection of discounted light’s that will appeal to everyone.

1. What’s the most funny April Fool’s Day joke on me - Wife called and said she crashed the car - Ha Ha ?

2. Which flashlight has best appearance - The BLF - 348 is simply elegant.

3. What’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why - Festivus, it’s great to have a holiday in which to air one’s grievances.