GearBest Giveaway for April Fool's Day (first winner is picked )

1. We have three kids and have told everyone we are done, but last year my wife posted that she was pregnant again on facebook. It was crazy how many people believed it.

2. I guess I’d say the LuxRC FL33, but I don’t own one and probably never will unless I find one at an estate sale or something…

3. A huge giveaway, lol, do like 20 lights why not?

Thanks Gearbest!

1. What’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day

Some one greased the door knob and no-one can open the door!

2.Which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why

MecArmy PT14 3 x CREE XP - G2 900LM 14500 LED Flashlight
It has three led head, and “pineapple” knurling

3. What’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year
or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why,

Double or Triple GearBeat points to customers accounts during the anniversary period.
I never know when it is best to use my points

1. what’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day

• My kids making fake vomit with oatmeal so that they could stay home from school. It worked.

2. which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why

• Of the ones you posted, the Manker Quinlan T09. I like small lights like that and haven’t really seen one with that design. Looks like a fun one to mod.

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why.

• Giveaways are good, but I’d rather see an awesome sale on popular items like other sites have done. Like take a few popular items or take a poll and then put a nice discount on those.

Thanks! I’ve always had good dealings with GearBest.

1. I can’t remember any practical jokes, but few years back, I have spent couple of hours searching for hidden clue in forum (archlinux bbs) thread to win netbook. Since it wasn’t first of April, nothing was odd, but on 1. they told us we have been wasting our time. :smiley:

2. I’d really like to see S2+ style e-switch light. There aren’t any suitable hosts to turn in triple pocket rocket with awesome e-switch ui.

3. I like what you are doing in another thread - rewarding community feedback. Just keep at it, I hope to see many new lights based on ideas originated here.

Olight S1 Titanium it is simple and i like look of titan as material.

1) In high school we turned a friend’s VW Bug sideways in a parking spot.
2) The Fenix TK 75 2015. So much right in that light. Lots of surface area for emitting heat. Yet, the light is very light in weight. Big reflector, can hold many cells, big copper emitter star, great finish and threads, etc. Just so much done right.
3) Flash sales are fun when the prices are great.

Thanks for the oportunity GearBest!

1 When I was a kid and replaced the sugar with salt and then my mum made a cake for her friends. The next day I had forgotten all about it and was pleasantly surprised when she offered me to eat as much cake leftovers as I wanted. Didn’t eat very much…

2 Neutral white. For the ability to see the wonderful colours of a forest even at night.

3 Any reason to lower the prices is good enough for me.

1. A co-worker stuck a bluetooth dongle in the back of my PC and was moving the mouse on me from a cube over. I caught on rather quickly, but it was quite hilarious.

2. Of BLF lights, so far I really like the A6. My favorite in my hand so far is still my old Fenix LD20. Love that cigar style.

3. Always a fan of a great sale, and a launch of a new light with a new emitter and selection of tint colors.

1. Kids loosening the cap on the salt shaker… hahah very funny Kids. not

2. I’d have to say the BLF special edition copper X5 hit it out of the park

3. Good coupon discounts are always a great way to celebrate. I’ve seen a few companies do a weekly giveaway for one or two months to celebrate anniversaries.

1. What’s the most funny thing happened in your April Fool’s Day

I just found out that April Fool's Day has been outlawed in Australia, & the Australian government has declared itself illegal.

MecArmy PT16 because of its knurling, & dimensions

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why

Each & every BLF member should get a MecArmy PT16 at a 60% discount.

1. About 35 years ago, I went all night Sturgeon fishing with my neighbor. He was always asking the time and I kept lying it was later than it really was. By 3:00AM I had him convinced it was 6:00AM. We got home about 5:00AM and I told him it was 9:00AM. He said “it can’t be, it’s still dark”. I was like, DUDE! Don’t you ever watch the news or read the paper? Today is the biggest solar eclipse of the century! So we’re sitting in his driveway admiring the eclipse and he says “my parents aren’t even up yet. They’re missing it!”. So he runs in his house to wake his parents up to see the eclipse. Well that wasn’t something I wanted to be around for so I ran home and jumped into bed. About 5 minutes later he was banging on my bedroom window cussing up a storm. He didn’t think it was very funny.

2. Maxtoch M24 Sniper. I need it for the next eclipse of the sun.

3. One winner in 200 is not enough. That’s only 1/2% chance to win. Bump it up to 10 winners in the first 100. That’s almost Vegas odds!

-Once in a shopping mall, it was April’s fool day. I passed my keys to the jockey, paid him and went off shopping. After a few hours I picked up my car and drove off. At night I was supposed to meet my girlfriend for dinner but she never showed up. Rang her many times but she ended all calls without picking up. About midnight she finally decides to “tell me why” with a picture of a random girl driving my car near the same shopping mall. She thought she was sneaking about with another girl. Needless to say, my dear car jockey actually handed my car to a fellow patron of the shopping mall who happily drove my car away, exited the mall, got spotted by my girl friend’s mother, took a picture of her, realised it was not her car and returned it to car jockey after 30 minutes of a joy-ride…. Now when I approached the car jockey he finally told me the story with a serious face that it did happen and subsequently apologised. Whether it is his April’s fool prank or not, it was funny… at least to him… :stuck_out_tongue:

-LD20 Neutral White. It has a very beaultiful beam profile and decently bright with AA batteries. I love AA battery lights. Not to mention also that it is fairly light and has super throw with an Q5 emitter.

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why
-Continue to support group buys, get on custom builts, work with community, give aways and flash sales! Keep up the good job.
-Aliexpress is a very interesting place to shop, they reason why is because they escrow the money paid to the vendor, and only pays the vendor when everything is in order. They are currently having their 6th Anniversary with coupons thrown to users by games/lucky spins/etc.

Watching a co-worker get severely frustrated after we replaced his computer’s desktop “wallpaper” with a screen-grab of his desktop, then hid the actual desktop.
    He kept trying to click on the icons, but it was just a picture. Good times…

It’s always changing/evolving, but right now I am really liking my BLF Cu X5, and also the desert tan Roche F12 I just picked up. Love the squared-off (trapezoidal?) knurling.

4. If you mean for yourselves, then good friends, food, and a few adult beverages usually work. Maybe a company BBQ?

If you mean for folks like us (consumers/customers), then free stuff is always a hit! Maybe work up some type of competition for your next give-away instead of it just being a random drawing?

1. The funniest thing that usually happens is that I always forget that its aprils fools day and I get fooled by someone in family.

2. Manker U11 1050LM in my pocket!

3. My suggestion for Gearbest’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration is to do three days of prizes: the first day one prize, the second day two prizes, and the third day three prizes.

1. People screaming for help on purpose to annoy our neighbors. And those dudes sound like a lady when they scream

2. Lumens Factory Seraph SP-6 Titanium

3. Gearbest should make games like Aliexpress to win stuff

1. My cousin put my phone number into a newspaper (not online ad) that I would be selling my Tesla Model S. I don’t own a vehicle currently, let alone a Model S! He planned this based on the Model 3 launch and made up an entire story around this. Hilarious.

2. I like multi-emitter lights but my favorite is the Convoy S2+.

3. More deals and promotions if possible. Gearbest has amazing prices.

1) My boss told me this morning I didn’t get the promotion. The he said April fools and handed my my new contract to review!
2) Big fan of lights that are available in multiple colors. The convoy S2 comes to mind.
3) Giveaways get lights into the hand of people who love them and who talk about them. People are constantly asking me about lights anymore and I point them to where I get the lights from.

1. I had to make space in the living room so i through out your static model collection !!! My mother on the phone 20 years ago !!!

2. My little Nitecore EA11, cause it really fits me !!!

3. More giveaways !!!

1. My parents telling me I was adopted
2. Noctigon Meteor
3. More group buys!

1. Wife put rubber band around sink hose sprayer (and repositioned it so it would squirt in my face) as I drew morning water for coffee. I must give her credit for originality. Got Me!

2. X6 SE….Looks to mean business.

3. FLASH SALES !!