GearBest Giveaway for April Fool's Day (first winner is picked )

What’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day

- Some children go out wearing after a corner with masks, at night, screaming, and I ran in the opposite direction until to arrive to my house :slight_smile:

Which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why

- Sunwayman C20C and Sunwayman V10R, because I like flashlights dark gray, without knurling and magnetic ring.

What’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why.

- A good conexion between the website and the real stock: I want to know if there is (or no) stock of any item you sell.

1. what’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day

I was told I had an interview at 7:30 AM and it wasn’t until 8:00 AM

2. which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why

Right now probably the Manker T01 or the LuckySun D80

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why

Flash deals and promotions

1. What’s the most funny thing happened in your April Fool’s Day?
We got a co worker’s keys and lowered the passenger window, then put broken glass on the ground. He was all upset that someone had broken into his car. I walked over and hit the switch to the window and you should have seen the look on his face, Priceless!

2.Which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why;
Lumintop Tool, Just love the knurling and form/function of that flashlight. Use it everyday.

3. What’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why.
Buy one get one free Promotion would be nice. Bundle packages would be good also. Or free/dirt cheap Priority shipping (DHL)

Thanks for the Giveaway!

1. Replaced one of the 10 piece chicken wings to a very spicy chicken wing to a co worker.

2. Lights that are flat like the fenix ld50

3. Give best internet prices in all flashlights and batteries

GF in high school told me she was pregnant. I knew she was joking (since it was April Fools), so I told her to get in the car because we are going to the abortion clinic. She didn’t find that too funny.

I have to choose just 1??? I just built a JAX Z1 so I’m pretty partial to that one right now.

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why
You should host a party at GearBest headquarters, and fly a dozen lucky BLF’ers out to celebrate.

1. Reading about other people’s April fools jokes…I work in an office so nothing too funny here

2. Zebralight sc52: unique, dark gray, and small

3. Discount codes!

1. The funniest was when we sent love letters on behalf of a colleague who is not locked to the Pc

2. GB Courui ,great thrower.

3. Blf users discount flashlight and chargers

I got sent someone elses Chinese takeaway tonight…… :smiley:
TM16gt - I love big flashlights
every day for 33 days give 33% off 33 items on your site

1. I never encounter april pool’s joke.
2. DQG Tiny Triple LED because it is beautiful
3. Of course more giveaways.

1. I believed in the news on tv about a meteorite coming down in the beach, with live coverage.

2. For me simple straight lights like the BLF A6.

3. Good real deals whit good prices and some easy games.

1) My clock was turned ahead one hour, at the time I didn’t find too funny.

2) Any version of Eagle Eye X6

3) More promo offers! :slight_smile:

1) ex boss said lunch on me before I showed him the only $10 bill in my wallet

2) nitecore tube as it’s indestructible & usb charging

3) min 50% off with free shipping

1. I believed in the news on tv about a death of a pop star here in my town.

2. Convoy C8.

3. More giveaways.

1.what’s the most funny thing happend in your April Fool’s Day

My brother told my little sister the dog just had babies …the dog was pregnant but he had taken the neighbors new kittens and put them in her dog bed …she thought the dog had kittens by mistake

2. which flashlight’s appearance you like most and why?

I like a nitecore D-10 or a convoy S6 because of their clean lines

3. what’s your suggestions for GearBest 3rd anniversary celebrations of the Next Year or what’s your favorite anniversary celebrations from other places and why?

I like the killer great high discharge battery deals from gearbest best …it gets the attention of flashlight enthusiasts and vapers alike

1. I almost believed google socks was real :d Official Google Australia Blog: Google Search for your socks

2. Olight baton S1, i like how it’s so small and sleek.

3. I think you should put some nitecore or olight flashlights on a big discount!

1. Spoof advertisements by Canadian airline Westjet. I don’t if they started the trend, but other companies now regularly have April Fool’s hoax commercials.
2. Looks ordinary but among 1x18650 lights I like the shape of the Convoy C8.
3. 3rd anniversary? Big discounts and lots of advance notice of the sale.

Thanks for the chance.

1- I havent had any funny thing during the day……… Sadly…

2- I love the nitecore mh20 desing because it is pretty nice plus it has usb charging function

3- you should do more giveaways to celebrate the anniversary… or any other funng thing/good for your customers things…

Cheers and thanks!

1. Waiting for some jokes every year, but it never came :slight_smile:
2. Other than some custom flashlights, for now I like X5 copper from BLF’s group buy.
3. Give us some surprise by making giveaway of your own brand for customized flashlights (and offer it with decent price or special discount).
Big “real” discount as promotion in any anniversary is most welcome.

2.Nitecore mh20, very bright and small
3. Bigger discount in flashlights.

No updates from gearbest since 3/31. Was the giveaway an April Fools’ prank?