GearBest New Giveaway for he headlamp topics ( winners picked)

1. Nitecore HC50. Takes 18650 cell, it’s bright. Has red LED and direct access to red from off. I like having red for camping-like activities, though I could prob get by fine with a good regular moonlight mode and direct access to it. IMO good mode group. Battery voltage indicator that works well.

2. It’s a bit bulky. If the HC30 had a red LED I would prob choose it.

1. Skilhunt H15.
Small, versatile, takes AA/14500, TIR optics. Good looking and good UI.
2. Would want red led for moonlight and beacon modes.
Stainless tailcap and bezel to prevent dents when dropped.
3. Glow in dark headband.

1. Not familiar with headlamps, would prefer one with neutral tint and floody beam.

2. AA or 14500 with headband that is washable and is comfortable to user.

3. Ultra low or moon mode when working close distances.

4. USB charging or able to run from USB power source and waterproof.

1. Crelant CH10
2. I wish theres a red light
3. Built in charger
4. Low price, of course

1.What’s the best headlamp in the market you know and want to recommend it to others , and why do you think it’s best and recommendable

Acebeam H10:

• I love how the MT-G2 LED brings out vivid colours.
  • Perfect compromise between full flood and wide beam with no blinding hotspot
  • Runs continuously at 1000lm without stepping down
  • Has an outrageously bright temporary turbo mode
  • Is unpretentious and subtle in appearance
  • UI is perfect for headlamp use (clicky rotary dial)

2. What’s the improvement do you think the headlamp ( which you mention in question 1) still needs

• A 30 second timer for the turbo mode (button must be held down at present)
  • Addition of a moonlight mode (lowest mode is presently 30 lumens)

3. what’s your suggesting special functions for headlamps

• Walking in dark urban areas or on country paths
  • Cycling
  • Potholing - cave exploring
  • Working in the dark when both hands are needed
  • Can also be rapidly clipped to your chest for quick "both hands free" jobs
  • Can be stood upright to be used as a nightstand lamp for reading or work.

4. Any other thing you want to propose

Headlamps might not usually be considered as ideal EDC flashlights, but they are more flexible in use and mine is always in my pocket.

1. zebralight h51 because it uses single AA battery and good runtime
2. red & green leds …high cri
3. motion sensor for easy access to modes sounds cool
4. headlamp should be small and light weight

1. Armytek Wizard Pro XHP-50. It has Moonlight and LOTSA lumens.

2. Better runtime.

3. UV output or IR.

4. 26650 compatibility and custom modes

1. What’s the best headlamp in the market you know and want to recommend it to others , and why do you think it’s best and recommendable
The only one i have used is a discontinued Defiant Model, i can only recommend it because i have others to compare against

2. what’s the improvement do you think the headlamp ( which you mention in question 1) still needs
More brightness and better battery support (it uses 3AAA)

5 modes, 1, 5, 20, 50, 100%

4. any other thing you want to propose
balance flood and throw, but more flood, have super high brightness available but mabe as a hidden mode and well hidden or no blinkie/stoibe

Thanks for the chance…

1- Black Diamond Revolt due to it´s general functions and performance, but… specially due to it runs on regular AAA and also because its USB charging function

2- Decrease price without removing functions/performance

3- All headlamps (and flashlights) should use regular AA/AAA but should have USB Charging (that is a must for me)

4- Add a clever and compact flood to throw mechanism. User configurable modes (access to moonlight, power of each mode, etc)

Thanks again. Good luck to all

1. So far, me and my family prefer the Nitecore HC50 for our backpacking trips. We settled with this one because of the battery type, red leds, and brightness.

2. It’s a bit heavy, could use a bit more of a hotspot. Doesn’t penetrate fog as good as some others.

3. Option for usb charging.

4. Enough of a spot to punch through fog but still have usable spill, nice warm tint for better contrast, ability to upgrade components.

1. The only headlamp I own is an old Sipik 3x AAA. The headlamp that looks the best to me is the Skilhunt H15, it’s a nice compact size and works with NiMh and 14500 cells.

2. I would like for the switch to be moved to the same position as the H02 headlamps, and for a red emitter to be added.

3. A ramping mode that is slow enough to easily select the desired brightness.

4. Optional high CRI.

Hi

1. Ultrafire h2b. It is very compact and can use both AA or 14500

2. Charge via USB

3. Charge via USB and more brightness

4. Better regulation (constant) when using AA

Thanks

1. What’s the best headlamp in the market you know and want to recommend it to others , and why do you think it’s best and recommendable
Nitecore HC30 is bright and versatile

2. what’s the improvement do you think the headlamp ( which you mention in question 1) still needs
Low voltage protection and/or temperature sensor would be helpful.

Removable diffuser or something to make t more floody when you need it.

nope

Yeah!!!

1. Zebralight hc51 because of the great regulation and easy available AA battery source

2. Usb charging. Flood to throw

3. Usb charge

4. Lower prices without decreasing performance/runtime

Thanks…… . …… ……

I like the format of the fenix hp15

It needs to have 18650 setup in the rear.

just a heatsink and led up front very floody

motion controlled or a touch control like some house lamps have where you can just touch the housing

Hi

1. I dont have a preferred one. I love all the headlamps that are powered with AA or AAA and have charge through USB… most of black diamonds do

2. Motion sensing to change modes. spot adjust. user configurable modes. usb charge

3. Same than previous…. motion sensing to change modes. flood to throw. programmable modes. moonlight. usb charge

4. Reasonable cost. The price of most high quality lights have been increasing too much since 3-4 years ago

Thanks

I would say Nitecore HC30 it is small and packs a punch…

The light had a few QC issues like little marks on the flashlight when it was new usually nitecore is better!

I would like a beacon mode that is a lower setting then high it would come in handy when i am fishing in dangerous spots!

I proposed once and i got engaged and it didn’t work out so i no longer propose lol! I love headlamps and the range isn’t big enough compared to handheld flashlights but headlamps give you the freedom of being able top use both your hands which is important when you are in the dark activities like fishing or hunting! we need more thrower headlamps!

Custom HI-CRI XHP50 Nitecore HC30 HI-CRI налобник с очень широким светом. | Мастерская: Tamagotchi и Rime Best light, control, runtime, size and efficiency. (Zebralight H602w and H600w are not bad too).
More turbo lumens.
This is enough here.
usb charging make flashlights not IPX8

1. Nitecore HB02 headband because it’s comformable, durable, and accepts many handheld torches enabling them be multi-purpose and best selected for the specific task
2. it should expand a bit larger for easy fit on top of a helmet
3. I like a function to place the light on top of my head or on either side depending on the task and angle of light (glare) desired
4. must look rugged

Have the Skilhunt H02 and its very good.

It needs to be lighter.

moon light

The price, some lights are very expensive too much.