GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_415473.html

My favourite deal is $8.99 for Convoy S2+.
I got that screamin deal, thank you.

On one of the forums I saw a coupon for a limited amount. I was lucky that I was able to buy it.

Some better deal for knives and…why not fixed blade?? We are full/enought of folding knives!! :smiley:

_stage 4. From UTC Nov 15 to UTC Nov 21,
post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales_

Good, but could be more gifts and promotional prices
no good deals for long term customers (Sanwayman, skilhunt etc)

There were some good deals (e.g. Convoy S2+ @$8.99 / Lii-100 @$2.99 / Lii-202 @$5.89), but the only "don't miss" deal I discovered\ordered\informed was this "Buy Together & Save" (Zanflare F1 @29.99 + Lii-202 @$0.99 + Nitecore Tube @$1.99). Most of the rest items (e.g. Lii-500 & 18650 High Drain batteries that I'm looking for) can be found from other trustworthy sellers at similar -or even lower- prices if somebody's got the time to search. They can be found at better prices even from GB at flash sales or/& normal selling period with the use of coupon codes.

Bottom line: I'm sure GB can do better deals. BF is not far.

stage 4. From UTC June 15 to UTC Sep 21

post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

The promotion was good again! It is better to buy -40% of 100-200 pieces of product such as 0.1$ of 1 piece.

It was a nice promotion, I also buy and points can be used !!! This is a big plus!

Negative:

• Complicated and opaque layout of promotional pages
  • Too many Web pages associated each product group
  • Gift rain is lame game, better would be a simpler

Overall, this promotion was sympathetic to me than I found other webshop

My favorite: Zanflare F1 promo :)

post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

I also think that the Zanflare F1 alone was a good deal, but combined with the other offers in “buy together and save”…. Oh my….
It was a must have killer deal

Overall a good promotion and I bought a lot of items.

Not so good:

- What exactly was “gift rain”? Whenever I clicked on these coin buddies there was either an error (Please don’t send request twice) or I didn’t win anything? The only few times I won something was a low discount code for a category I don’t shop in (clothing). Previous games were way better!

• as stated before there are many 11/11 pages which can be confusing to find and use. I had to setup a dedicated bookmark folder just for Gearbest to crawl through all the 11/11 promo pages. I understand you have many items on sale and that is a good thing, but there are pages with sub-segments, various page layouts (nothing looks or feels the same). Overall the GB shop is slick and well-designed, easy to use. Just all these promo pages can be confusing.

I was expecting more flashlight & batteries offers.

Stage 4:
Flashlight and battery related deals were very limited. Zenflare promotion with bundle was really good price but no neutral LED option was a huge dissapointment.

Lii-100 and other quantity limited deals should involve some kind of captcha mechanism to eliminate automatic scripts/bots from buying every piece in 1 second. Otherwise this only frustrate majority of buyers.

Those time sensitive deals should be posted on each forum at least one day beforehand so everyone have the same chance. Right now people/scripts/bots from the forum deal was posted first had unfair time advantage.

Coin rain was very convoluted - I did not even try to win anything. Each time I visited the site the time was wrong to play.

There should be one page that had all deal posted on your store - that way everyone could look it up and had same chance to buy.

I missed some activity to be able to win any GB points, also there was no kind of bonus for loyal/long term customers.

stage 4:

I think the “buy together and save promotion” was really good.

stage 4:
Overall a great promotion and I bought 2 pieces Lumintop Tool LED Keychain Flashlight

The S2+ for $8.99 was a nice deal

I agree on the s2+ that’s a great deal

Overall is good but it could be better

- Keep getting unneeded coupon on Gift Rain

- Interested to buy $11.11 for sunwayman and skilhunt but limited only to new customer.

• Also expecting 11.11 to be similar like September deals, some of them are :
    Liitokala Lii-500 $12.99
    Opus BT-C3100 $20.99
    Skilhunt H02 NW $21.99
    Convoy S2+ UV $15.99

Yeah, I also waiting for this

that deal was only in September? :person_facepalming: I guess I need to be on more coffee or get a bigger monitor b/c I’m on the market & had missed it (despite being on BLF basically everyday.) Okay I’ll pipe down down now & just join the crowd & hope/wait for the next deal on that …

Liitokala Lii-500 $12.99 may be on Black Friday?
I hope so :slight_smile:

Stage 4

Lumintop deals were good, got the Tool Ti.
Hope for more good deals soon.