GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Alright. You are correct. Just the language C*y is not quite acceptable. That is also not allowed by the forum rules. :bigsmile:

I believe that Olight are watching Gearbest closely and simply slapped them with the MAP stick so Gearbest had to take the listing off.

MAP policy “is not quite acceptable” for us.

Any company that will strictly enforces it’s MAP will Never get any more business from me!

Olight gets paid the same either way, so let the market be free!

Thanks,
-Chuck

That’s pretty much the reason I don’t join in any deals or group buys where the price has to be hidden by PMs for special coupons. Make it public or don’t mention it at all. Let the manufacturer keep their high margin and tiny market share if they want. There are the high end manufacturers who are happy with that and I ok with it, since they rarely if ever discount. They generally have the product quality and support to stand behind their pricing structure for those who are willing to pay. It’s all these low to middle grade manufacturers who are jumping in thinking they can increase profits by hiding behind MAP that irks me. They use MAP to artificially inflate the perceived value of their brand and products without providing any substance to back it up.

KuoH

Very interesting, it seems Ronald.F probably did know first hand why gearbest didn’t get any stock of the i3E.

It is because he is actually employed by Olight :open_mouth:

So what we have here it seems is the actual MAP police J) Who searches out MAP violation and report it back to the company, and spams there re sellers threads gloating about it.

So how much do you get for being an MAP gestapo Ronald.F? Is it expected from all Olight employees or do you get a bonus for running the gestapo Olight business part, here at BLF on your re sellers/competitors?

I was about to post an detailed mod thread on one of Olights lights but i won’t now because i don’t want to give you Map enforcers any more business :expressionless:

This is a budget forum and your MAP policies is the very enemy of what i am here to do, buying well priced lights and modding them better than you guys even have thought of yet, and if you did you would probably over charge your customers like usual, and worse artificially keep the price up so many of us can’t afford your inflated prices.

I will think VERY hard if ever want to buy a Olight light again.

^

+1 cajampa!

MAP is the Enemy of our hobby. - This is not anything new with me, as I have felt the same way since the glory days of Hewlett Packard. - Back then they were overpriced BS. - Today they are bargain priced semi-junk.

Maybe I will buy another Olight when they are priced to compete with *fire;-)

Or Not.

Thank you,

-Chuck

Nobody wants MAP. …… I do not want it.
But all of us want security and good after-sales …. Are compatible both? I only ask….

Perhaps not, but we’re seeing a trend for MAP from brands which do not provide much, if any, additional reliability or after sales support.

KuoH

+1

You guys are not helping anything or anyone by getting into a MAP argument with a manufacturer. Leave it alone. It is a game and that all there is to it.

All games have a Winner - Who is going to win this game?

It would be nice if it were us.

-Chuck

Lol…it’s all amusing to me. Don’t get so mad about it. You’ll still have all of your group buys and you’re hush hush buys. Olight has excellent products and it’s nice to actually have a manufacturer in the forums to listen to suggestions about their products, or maybe even provide a little support here an there…who knows.

+1

1.flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy

2.if you don’t see the right price, please clear the browser cache ( final price should be subject to the order price, as for some very limited quantities flash sale, it goes fast before you place the order )

3. flash sale is only available for Chinese warehouse

12.8th update

Lost Money Clearance flash Sales

1. $1.39 Zweihnder 3W Warm White Wiring Panel Light 280Lm Ceiling Lamp for Domestic Use - WARM WHITE

2. $2.59 LED Ring 12 x WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp + SP002E Controller ( DC 5V ) - RGB COLOR

3. $0.25 Mini Pig Keychain 2 LEDs Flashlight - RANDOM COLOR

1. I am not here to search out any violations and report it back to company. Please do not make up a story and describe me as a “Gestapo”.
2. MAP existed long time ago and is not only used by Olight.
3. MAP does not cover all Olight’s products, and it will not always be there for one product.
4. No more abusive language please. I am open to suggestions, feedback always.

Seems like an olight troll/worker….

12.10 update

Today’s lost money clearance flash sales, don’t miss it before it’s gone

1. Roche M170 Cree XM - L2 3 - Mode 2400LM Highlight 3 - LED 4000 - 5500K Flashlight Torch (3C 4 x 18650) (closed)

2. $15.89 DQG 60 Lumens Cree XP G2 2 Modes Waterproof Pure White Light LED Flashlight - COOL WHITE LIGHT

3. $19.99 Emotional Smart Lamp Speaker - WHITE

4. $29.99 Shadow JM35 Upgrade CREE MT - G2 / XHP - 50 1900LM LED Flashlight 26650 - XHP-50 (6000K)

5. $29.99 Nitenumen BC - A2 Cree XML L2 + R5 Water - resistant Dual Distance Beam LED Headlight - 1100Lm 4 Modes 4 x 18650 Battery

6.SANGUAN SG - BU20 LED Headlamp - COOL WHITE LIGHT

7. $17.99 for Convoy BD03 Cree XM - L2 T4 - 7A 400LM Rechargeable 18650 LED FLashlight Torch ( 3000 - 3200K ) - T4-7A

8. $66.49 for Solarstorm SP03 3 x Cree XM L2 3020lm 4 Modes 18650 LED Flashlight

9. $55.99 Klarus FL18 950Lm Cree XPE R2 + Cree XP - G2 R5 + Cree XM - L2 U2 6 Modes Waterproof Rechargeable Flashlight ( 1 x 18650 Battery )

10. 39.99 FL - 4H - LCD - A Intelligent 4 Slots 18650 22650 16340 Charger with LCD Indicator - EU PLUG

11. $5.99 Cree XM - L T6 1800lm 3 - Mode Headlamp

12. $9.99 210Lm SMD 5630 6 LEDs 3 Modes 4 in 1 USB Interface Head Lamp Bicycle Light with Rechargeable Battery

13. $1.99 SK68 XPE Q5 Zoomable LED Flashlight Torch ( 250Lm 1 x AA / 14500 Battery )-black

14. $24.99 Transperant 3D Wireframe LED Bulbing Christmas Tree Lamp Magic Night / Bed Light - CHRISTMAS TREE

15. $19.79 CIS-57364 RGB Remote Control LED Christmas Tree Candle - 10Pcs

Thank you !
I ordered Roche M170 :party:
21 pieces left…

+1 :bigsmile: