Gearbest: Samsung Wrapper -- what's inside? Opinions and descriptions vary (seems likely all OK)

DEL, you make some really good points here.

I recently ordered 4x LG MJ1 from Fasttech, and they came in a four piece plastic box, just as pictured on their website. +1

I’m just not willing to play price games with my batteries.

Thanks for this,
-Chuck
PS - And no, that was my first FT order, and other than that, I am in No Way related with them.

If they pack the cells a bit tight against each other as one bigblock and bubble wrap firm around it all it works perfect. The two cells I got today were packed like this and were undented until I dropped one of them…
Only if the cells are loose inside the envelope it happens that they dent each other, I also hate that. In my eyes if they want to advertise with cheap price they should add an option to order a case with them as this seems to be the best method. The keepower cells from gearbest for example came all in a nice keepower box.

The new 25R I got from gearbest today are really good a quick test with my triple xpg showed over 8A which is only achievable with good batteries…

Ordered 12 from them today, so time will tell if they actually can deliver or not this time.

I had originally ordered 4, then became suspicious and cancelled my order, then they went out of stock. Now that we have at least one person saying first-hand they are legit, I ordered 2.
I also just realized I currently only own Samsung 18650’s. I have 26F’s, 30B’s, 20R’s, 25R’s, and now 30Q’s. I do think I’ll be grabbing some LG MJ1’s very soon though.

Funny how we are… I only have LG HE-2, MH-1, MJ-1:) Oh!, and a couple of Panny B’s. - I think it’s called ’Brand Loyalty”, or “Why Quit on a Winner”!

I guess I need some Samsung’s too, just Not from Gearbest.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Order from Simon that makes Convoy flashlights. Around $7/pcs for 30Q, HG2, MJ1 etc.

I can agree on Fasttech.
Five orders with batteries and they all came in bubble-wrapped plastic boxes as shown on the product pages. Even with small pieces of bubble wrap inside the boxes to separate the cells from each other.
I order multiples of two. Almost the same price as 4x and the 2x boxes should be more rigid.

+1

And FastTech have the option of express delivery to Australia for U$2.50 additional (takes about 6-8 days).

The price for the 30q is now 5.41$ which is a more reasonable good price…

Hopefully those that ordered when the price was $3.77/pc won’t suddenly receive an email saying that GB is out of stock and will replace our orders with other similarly priced batteries

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how it goes, I had a second order of 12 that accidentally got entered because of a glitch on my phone with the PayPal app. I went ahead and paid for it just now in case they follow through with the ridiculously good price.

$4.59 for the next 3 days. 51 pieces left. Ships within 15-25 business days. If they really had 51 in stock, why the long shipping delay?

Yeah they seem to be fibbing…they told me that they would ship them when they got in, when I asked them to fill my previous order of 30Qs that has been 20 days or so since order.

I prefer to buy batteries from bg. They ar genuine and they ship almost instantly

I got answer on my ticket after I asked if they send it out with the new stock:

How can they have 33 left for sale when they wont ship for 15-25 business days? Doesn’t make sense. Anyone still waiting on the $3.77 deal to ship?

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_196913.html
Dispatch: Ships within 15-25 business days FREE SHIPPING
Regular Price:$6.49 You Save:$1.90
33 pieces left

I was told 15-25 days on mine before they ship. I’m willing to wait for now.

When I placed my order on the 27th August, they were selling @ $3.77/pc and ship within 3-5 business days.
But now, on the 5th business day, my order is still under processing.
Tell you so much on how “reliable” is their processing and shipping.

They were in stock when I ordered. Never was aware of 15-25 day wait to ship. |(

Ordered Aug 28, $3.77/pc Now Shows "processing". I really dislike vendors who show in stock then pull this crap.

Order Total Operation
Aug 28, 2015 02:48:01 AM Processing --

That’s actually pretty normal for them.

I ordered a charger on the 26th that said “3-5” days, and it still processing:-(

I don’t really think that they stock much of anything, and when you order they have to go through what all they have to do to actually get one for you?

You pay your money and you… wait.

Thanks,
-Chuck