GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Most of chinese sellers write lower value on packaging to both let the buyer avoid customs duties(otherwise buyers would flood them with messages asking to mark each item below certain value to avoid local taxes), GB simply post half of the value for the most part.

Order number WW1508212121108422. Ordered Aug 22, 2015 12:21:10 PM. Shipped Aug 26, 2015 11:39:22 AM PST. Still haven’t received the order. Trying to be as patient as I can, but these were supposed to be Christmas presents.

Singapore Post to US,please !

Time for a full refund.

Well I put in an order to GB. My 4th order in the last 6 Wks or so. First 2 came in ok. Still Waiting on order 3, but it has shipped. My Last order was 4 heavily discounted Lights, Black fri. Special. These were about 80% off what they normally sell for. I have a Chinese Suspicion they will not ship my lights. It’s been about 10 days of Proccessing for lights they show in stock. I will update

As an FYI and just passing the idea help along.

If you have 30Q that you want to re-wrap try this under some clear

again I am just the messenger

Check the

X5 X6 thread
x5 x6 thread

Post number 2614 for a clickable link

Ordered a jumpstarter/powerbank from gearbest. Ships within 3 days… It has been 8 days and still processing. Last order was HEAVILY DELAYED too. There is no believing in gearbest’s shipping promises.

Yeah and once you decide to cancel anorder, it miraculously gets shipped on sunday and order thus cant be canceled :D!

Not complaining and LOL at that BLF 30Q edition :D!

Official Shipping Policy Is Listed as: I.W.W. Gearbest will ship: If. When. And Where. We want.

OK, since the disaster of the past few months where 10 of my orders never showed up, I decided to never order anything from GB without tracking which seemed like kind of a bullet proof idea.

So on Nov 26, I place an order over $40 in order to get the free tracking. This order consists of multiple items.
Today, I receive an email saying that one of my items has shipped and the rest still remains to be shipped.
When I check the details, it says shipped via XFL surface mail, tracking SGKEN1570667904.
Of course, none of the GB links to post office or tracking works to check.

So never wanted to deal with a non-trackable package again, place a larger order in order to get

1. free tracking
  2. faster airmail service

and now it looks like I might have none of those.

Anyone knows what XFL surface mail even is?
Is the package even trackable?

Well well, what do we have here:

I cant believe my eyes! Gearbest, is that one time even or you start shipping goods in hard cartoon boxes and a ton of bubble paper inside? I order Y3 regulary but i never expected that level or packing…. i hope this will last from now on

I believe it should be trackable at http://xfl-express.com/ site but as far as it is chineese everywhere try to use
XFL Express Tracking Package | Track And Trace XFL Express Parcel

Is that blob of bubble wrap just bubble wrap thrown in or is there anything wrapped inside of it :D?

Yeah, the torch was very well warped in that “blob”….you know, i ordered like 20 of those so far but they usualy were shipped in a bubble envelope and a soft white box( last shipments were even without that white box) whitch usualy came damaged, sometimes altogether with a damaged torch due to transport

That why i was hella surpriced today when i saw that….whitch is good especialy is that would be the GB practise from now on

Thanks Strango.
The 1st link is all in Chinese so I can’t use it.
The 2nd one can’t find my package so far. I’ll try again in a couple of days.
Is this XFL surface mail a slow boat shipping?
Thanks.

My story so far I have 5 orders with free shipping only.

NITEYE MS - R25 Cree XPL ordered on 13 - 11 2015 received 26 11 - 2015(2 weeks)
NITEYE EC - R16 Cree XP - L 750LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight ordered on 13 - 11 2015 still processing

I have 3 ordered on the 17 - 11 - 2015 two have been sent out but one still processing.

All where without tracking but the tracking on the bestgear site works for only 2 order, The one item sent on the 17- 11- 2015 the tracking states undenfined, it’s been 3 weeks. the other order shipped and tracking works.

Same here… I have an item that supposedly shipped 11/11/15, but the tracking number has NEVER been recognized by EMS. GearBest wants me to wait until January 11th before contacting them further about it - even after asking for a refund. Looks like I’ll probably need to get PayPal involved.

I have the opposite case compared to you guys. I got a Niteye EC-R16 as a special offer price and i paid the rest with my gearbest wallet. Two days later gearbest wrote an email, they want me to cancel the order and i can get the money to my wallet or i can get a similar priced light instead. Both options made no sense to me because i got the niteye EC-R16 for a special price and to take a similar priced light would be nonsense. After some mails i convinced them that i would like to wait for the light. After 25 days it says still processing, that would be fine but i heard that other EC-R16s were shipped today. That makes me a bit nervous because maybe gearbest only send EC-R16 to ppl who paid the normal price.

All in all im ok with gearbest. This is my 3rd time dealing with them. The Olight S15R had a not working low voltage indicator and the Olight S30 was scratched. For the S15R i got some money back on my wallet and for the S30 i got 2 dollars back. Over all its ok because both products had fair prices

Neither of my two S15R were in perfect order either :D!

So, perhaps its Olight dumping b-stock/rejects or simply mass producing them without proper QC.

I would think they mass producing them without proper QC : p