GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

2 paypal claims issued wrt 3 GANZO multi tools I bought. On day 44 and 43 respectively. Postman came and delivered some cells I bought from ebay. No ganzo yet…Sigh.

WHY ON EARTH DID YOU GO THROUGH SWEDEN POST UNREGISTERED. Even China unregistered crappiest shipping would have been received well before this deadline.

Oh well….
If you need the order number and ticket number and paypal dispute number, I will be glad to coorperate.

Hi Gina,

pm sent.Gbest customer service is closed the ticket, but the problem has not been resolved.hair-raising attitude.
My order cancelled,my used coupon is not reactivated.
Gbest reply:
“We have checked that the coupon just can use one time and you have applied to use it in the order,it have lost effectiveness,after the order cancel,the system is unable to return it to you.”
Thief business policy,horrible. :expressionless:

My order W1507291829232677 was placed on July 30. It was marked as shipped on July 31. However, I still have not received the flashlight. How many days I can claim the package got lost and I can get a refund? Does anybody know?

I’m still waiting on two orders.

1. W1507261100200301 placed on July 27th.
    #WW1507240439030701 placed on July 24th.

I am patient, and I’m not in a hurry to get them- but I figured I’d post here.

I am not in a hurry either but hope I will receive the item eventually or get money back if I never receive it.

I ordered two SK68’s on the 26th of June, about 5mins apart, so two orders.

One came about a month ago, and since it’s been 60 days, I thought I would enquire with Gearbest.

Here is what was said:
_

Could you please check this for me? I have not received it, and it has been 60 days.

Thank you,

-Chuck

_

Dear Charles,

Thanks for placing an order with us.

We are glad to inform you that your order has been shipped out on June 29th and is on the way by China Post surface mail that is unregistered mail, no tracking number is available with this order therefore the shipping progress cannot be traced online. And it’ll take 10-25 business days to reach your destination.

The standard delivery time will be around 15-45 business days after dispatch if there are no delays. However, the precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as: remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

If you have not received your package after September 29th, please let us know at your earliest convenience, we’ll fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Best regards

Albert

GearBest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/
_

So, they say I should wait 90 days? - What a bunch of BS!

You know - It’s just not worth the extra blood pressure to file a PayPal dispute, so I’m just going to let it go. - This, just after making a $28 order last night, where I can find no option to Cancel.

If screwing me out of a few cents is the way that Gearbest wants to play this, then so be it.

I simply will never give them the chance to do it to me again.

Thanks for reading guys,
-Chuck

My order (W1507260820185793) was placed on July 26. It was marked as shipped on July 30. However, it is still in Shenzhen, according to the China Post (http://intmail.183.com.cn/zdxt/yjcx/ ). This is not good…

My order was shipped on July 30 but haven’t received it. They said I can ask again on end of August. I will certainly do so. I would probably wait for a few more days. However, if I don’t receive it after total 45 days, I will definitely request refund. If they disagree I think the most effectively way is to open a Paypal dispute.
From my experience, GearBest does not have good control, or even good understanding, over shipping. However, it is their responsibility, nevertheless.

I ordered over a month before you (June 26) and they tell me to wait until the end of September!

They must like you better than me:-)
-Chuck

My order never even appeared in my order list! It was placed on July 6th! and they replied saying that it would take approx 7 to 25 business day to Canada and its already 37 business days! I might file a claim on paypal and erase GB from my fave list. You could give a real review at this sites that they are wanting you to leave a review:

https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/gearbest.com

Well, I would believe it until it is indeed done as they said.
Open a dispute case with Paypal immediately, if I were you. I think Paypal will decide in your favor.
One question I have is, how could GearBest become so popular on this board? From my experience, I would think twice if I need order something from them next time.

My order W1508150231126655 is sent with Sweden surface mail . WTF does that mean ? Is it shipping by sea or what? I do have tracking number witch starts with UFSE. All my others order witch was sent with Sweden air mail started with RE**SE
Also my order was 42$ so it was atomaticly with tracking number,and then i have exchanged my points for 12$ discount, I have done this many time before and every time I did get regular shipping with tracking number .
This is their explanation witch is btw closed automaticly !!!

*Dear Nikola,

I wish to extend my appreciation for your kind offer.

We are sorry for the delay of reply. We apologize to you.

We are sorry to inform you that the $40 means the cash that you paid. Not included the points that you have used. We are sorry about it.

Wish you the best of health and success.

Best Regards

Louis

GearBest Customer Service

It’s really kind of sickening, isn’t it…

And to think that they can treat their customers like that and expect them to be back?

Thanks,
-Chuck

Very slow, terrible company, terrible shippers, very slow to ship, prices are not even that good.

Im in Canada and would not order again.

Anything from GearBest which you can order from Ebay, I would go ahead and order from Ebay. Faster shippers and you can leave feedback with Ebay.

That was my question: How could it become so popular on this board?

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your attention with Gearbest and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

1. As for the order ship without tracking number, we also ship by air post mail. The difference just whether they can track online, but shipping time is the same.

2. Due to the custom problem, if the order include battery or power bank, we will ship by specific shipping method, so it will cost more time to deliver.

3. The free shipping time is usually around 10-25 business days after dispatch,but the precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as custom, remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.
(PS: )

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Best regards
Gina
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Hi NikolaS,

We are very sorry to heard this issue, I have offer the solution to you on PM, could you please check it? Thank you.

So, mine was shipped on June 29, and yesterday Gearbest told me the same 10-25 days as above, and then told me that I have to wait until September 29. - Do the math… That’s 90 days total :frowning:

Do these CS people even listen?

This really Sucks!
-Chuck

Hi chuckhov,

We can only image your dispointment that still not receive the order.

Could you please PM me your order number? I will check and solve for you. Thanks.

PM sent.

Thank you, Gina,
-Chuck