GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Apparently they do listen. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been lucky so far that all my orders have been received intact, including a $120 flashlight, numerous quadcopters and other assorted toys. They are slowish, but then again, so was DX, BG and a variety of other overseas sellers in my experience. I think 30-45 days is about average, though lately Iā€™ve gotten stuff from them a little sooner, but I agree 90 days is way too much.

KuoH

35-40 days OMG I must be blessed then !! Since last year China and Serbia have special agreement in air traffic and also at the moment the biggest mail HUB in eastern EU is in Serbia. Thats why I am having 6-10 days calendar days shipping experience with CN,HK,or Singapore post !!! How then not to be MAD when they use Sweden surface mail !!

Has Gearbest really solved your shipping issues lately? I will like to hear feedback from BLF members who had recent shipping problems and had it resolvedā€¦ I personally have not received any resonable response yet with mine.

No,

Gina said that she would help, but she just passed me off to another guy who told me to go to the next town and ask the post office there if they had it:-(

But I donā€™t live there, I live here.

If they donā€™t do something, this will be the last time I order anything from them.

I paid for the item, and now they want my time too:-(

Unbelieveable!
-Chuck

Thatā€™s just not worth it. If I donā€™t receive my C8 after 25 business days, I will just hand it to Paypal to test my luck. $17 will not worth the trouble.
The companies I have good luck so far are: Banggood, DX, KD, Geekbuying and Dealmetic. Their product may not be all good but dealing with their customer services are painless.
Letā€™s see if my C8 from GB eventually shows up at my door. Iā€™ll keep my finger crossed.

I havenā€™t received my item for a month now after ordering. I send a pm to Gina as someone suggested above. Got the reply from her and someone else. They said there is a time period of 2 month before I can request for refund or replacement. I asked if this will be a full refund or free replacement. Below is what I received:
ā€œWe shipped on July 31th. Therefore your delivery deadline will expire on Oct.1st. Based on our policy we can offer compensation on that date .
Please free to contact us on that date if you havenā€™t received the package, we will offer you a compensation.ā€
Looks like they refuse to specify what is the compensation.
This is the worst seller I have ever dealt with. I had product problem with others as well, such as Banggood, DX, Dealmetic, and some ebay sellers, but there were no problem at all regarding refund or replacement.
I would say GB has some good deals. However, their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with.
I would only buy from GB if their price is so good to justify additional more secure and faster shipping.

What can you do you know what I mean.

Dear Aā€¦ā€¦,

We are pleased to receive your message and sorry for the long time waiting.

I just checked the order for you. As there is no insurance in this order, we have 2 options for you:

1) If you still want the item, we will reship it for you, you should pay 50% money of the item: 16.17 USD.

2) If you do not want it, we can refund you. As there is no insurance here, we will refund you 50% money of the item: 16.17 USD to your Dresslily wallet.

Which one do you prefer? Please kindly tell us your decision.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards

Candice

Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

Tell them this is unacceptable. If they donā€™t given you a satisfactory solution, you should go to Paypal to request a resolution for full refund. I think Paypal will rule in your favor.

That is a totally unacceptable solution from GearBest.
As the above posterā€™s reply, go to PayPal and ask for a full refund.
You will be better served by PayPal instead of GB.

Oh boy. 2 months huh? I have two orders coming up on a month and a halfā€¦ ordered a few days apart. Having used Banggood, Fasttech, and DX occasionallyā€¦ I donā€™t think this has ever happened concurrently. Luckily it was only $12 worth of stuff. Why does this seem to happen more with Gear Best? There seem to be a ton of shipping options in China to use, and why do some places like Banggood have much greater success? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had an order take longer than 3 weeks with them, and it seems to be a rarity. I also have a friend that ordered a headlamp because of a recommendation about 4 weeks ago and he hasnā€™t gotten it either.

Ordered several Manker Boney-s, 28 August, still processing ā€¦

Processing = ā€œWe didnā€™t actually have any, but have some on the way - Since we already have your money, hope you can wait some more, please?ā€.

-Chuck

+ 1 Trillion

I have a Tank 007 that was purchased on July 31, but which hasnā€™t arrived yet, I guess that I am supposed to file a Paypal complaint on Saturday, September 12?

PP protection is now 180 daysā€¦ :confused:

I also ordered one C8 on July 31 and have not received it yet. According to GB told me, I shouldfile a request for refund or replacement on Oct. 1 or later. I will definitely do that at that time. Paypal has 180 days anyway.
As a courtesy to GB, I would give them a notice right now and wait until Oct. 1.

Any chance you could add HK post (or even SF-express) as shipping options? The current options are either ridiculously slow (Iā€™m seeing times of 6-8 weeks as my packages go from China to Sweden to Hong Kong) or very expensive. Thanks!

I made an order on July 30 that they said it got shipped after 4 days, still hasnā€™t showed up though.
Under this time I had 3 separate shipments from arrive from Banggood, average shipping time on those was 2.5 weeks.
Gearbest sometimes has some nice prices but I donā€™t think I will buy from them ever again.

+1

I opened a dispute and Paypal says,ā€œYou can escalate this dispute to a claim any time between 7/25/2015 19:57 PDT and 9/15/2015 02:49 PDT.ā€

So, whereā€™s the 180 days? I know Iā€™m not going to wait beyond 9/14 to escalate.