GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Got two orders today that weren’t tracked. In good time FWIW.

Ordered a couple of BLF-348 lights on November 16th, shipped November 19th and received December 7th. No insurance or tracking. I got a bit worried after reading about the shipping issues, but at least the first shipment arrived. Have another shipment on the way with tracking, last status is arrival at export hub on December 1st.

Well, I received a PM from CSgearbest to the earlier post.

CSgearbest 12/08/2015 - 02:55

Hi Sparkey762,

I am sorry to hear you haven’t received the items yet.
In order to resolve it, please kindly confirm the following points:

1) Please reconfirm your delivery address:
The delivery information
customers: J S, shipping address: drive , city: , state:, zip_code: , country: US, phone:
Reference number: BJ14405499329571,shipping method: CNAMYW,shipping date: 2015-08-26 11:33:42,estimated time: 10-45 business days,
sku*quantity:125673801 * 1,136670902 * 1,

2)Please contact your local post office in charge of your area,stating your name and address.In some cases, Post office may require customers to collect parcels over there.Kindly let us know the results.

Once again we are sorry for this inconvenience, and we will do best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards
Gearbest Customer Servive
http://www.gearbest.com/
You 12/08/2015 - 19:20

——-My reply————

All the information you referenced is correct. It is the same information as it was when I created an account with Gearbest originally. The Post Office does not have any packages held for my address or name. I appreciate your response to my post as I was planning on E-mailing customer service concerning this matter.
Thank you,
J S

——Their canned response———

CSgearbest 12/08/2015 - 21:26

Hi Sparkey762,

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order.
Unfortunately,it appears that your order has been lost on the way.
After reviewing your order in detail, we found out you haven’t purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand, that in such case we can only compensate you partially.
The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.

However as you are a valuable customer for us, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.

Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:

1)Reship the parcel
However, the item “Original New Xiaomi Piston Earphone” is back-ordered and we expect it to be back in stock within 3-7 business days if no delays.

We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us USD14.26 so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option.
Please reconfirm your delivery address one last time:
customers: J S, shipping address: drive , city: , state: , zip_code:, country: US, phone:

2)Partial refund on your Wallet(Store credit)
We can refund USD14.26 as a proof of good will on your wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Check out to use point: http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew

Could you please let us know your decision?
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

——And my reply to their response——

You 12/08/2015 - 21:53

I fail to see how making the victim pay for KNOWN theft by others involved makes any sense whatsoever. Until the real problem can be dealt with do not expect another cent from me. I refuse to do business with a company that treats customers/victims of ongoing theft in such a manner.
Sincerly,
J

How a company can stay in business by trying to punish the victim of on going theft like this is beyond my comprehension. If the theft is from the post office or shipper on their end common sense and good business sense tells me to fire that company and do business with someone who will treat their valuable customers with honesty and respect. But maybe I’m just delusional.

Sparkey762, I would file a PayPal dispute ASAP.

In my experience, GearBest customer service is completely worthless.

EDIT: Also, I think you should delete your personal information in your above post.

Duly noted. Done and done. Thank you sir.

Yawn fest:

Still have not arrived to country…

Order date: Oct 21, 2015 17:42:04 PM

Date shipped:
02-12-2015 20:00 The item is on transport to the country of destination
01-12-2015 16:31 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
20-11-2015 09:39 The item is pre-advised

As usual, items shipped by Netherlands post arrived in timely manner, this time less than 3 weeks since the dispatch day to picking it up, and Im not sure if this was the package I didnt pick up previous week or it only arrived yesterday.

They sent the wrong item though :D!

At least you stuff was shipped. I ordered something 7 days ago, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. |(

Yeah, they aren’t the place to go if you’re in a hurry. None of the $1.99 SK68 clones nor the $4.79 Courui D01 I ordered on Thanksgiving day have shipped. I’d be surprised to see them before 2016.

KuoH

DOH! And it’s the clones I went after too. :frowning:

Check my post. Took 1 month to get mine posted….

I have received thr order sent on the 13th and 28th November both of which had free shipping but the tracking was working on the gearbest site but the order sent on the 18th november has gone missing and the tracking on that order said “undefined” on the gearbest site.

Question is did they ship it?

I am missing a Olight S15R Cree XM L2 Mini Rechargeable LED Flashlight

You can usually see an image of the package in your order details page. GB tracking usually doesn’t work for me, but it has gotten slightly better lately, though I don’t know if it’s due to an improvement from GB or just 17Track getting better.

Edit: Actually, I was mistaken. GB doesn’t link to 17Track, BG does and I got the two mixed up.

KuoH

+1

Tracking in my order detail page, in Gearbest site, never works… always “undefined”. I use 17track.net, trackitonline.ru or the site of origin post site

I just had a fairly quick delivery from Gearbest, while the October 20 order was split up, and my shipment of the back ordered sr15 Olight had to wait for a new batch and wasn’t sent until November 13 (without the tracking of the first half of the order), it arrived today, December 10.

So this order comes under the description as a normal, acceptable, purchase fulfillment.

GB Tracking numbers. Can someone tell me how these work? When I click on the tracking number it just sends me back to the same page? Thanks

In “My Orders” I click on “Track Your Shipment” which takes me to another page.

Is there a red box to the right which says “View Tracking Message” , click on that.

Thanks Andrew, when I click on the “view tracking message” it always opens up another small windows that just says “undefined” When I click on my order number there are 3 links 1. Download invoice 2. Tracking number 3. View Tracking message. None of these Links provide any info. This place Must be Run by the V. A.

I just received my second order from GearBest. Ordered November 29th, shipped December 2nd and received December 14th. The shipping method was Belgian Airmail "Registered" (arrived straight in the mailbox compared to the registered shipping from other shops that you have to get from the post office).

It almost never works on their site. I usually cut and paste the tracking number on the 17Track site, but often they don’t work there either, depending on who the shipper is. My latest surprise though, is an order with some Minions toys, totaling around $13 using free shipping, but was shipped via DHL and is trackable. Other orders went via Sweden Post, America Line, SingPost, Netherlands Post and were mostly untrackable as well. The only exception was the America Line IB tracking numbers, though it was only partially trackable. The IB tracking numbers are not usable directly, but they seem to use a fulfillment company out of Hebron KY, which ultimately uses Fedex Smartpost and if you’ve registered your address with Fedex Delivery Manager, they will notify you when there’s an inbound package. Coincidentally, BG also uses the same company out of KY, which is usually listed as Fulfillment Dept. #6 or #13.

KuoH