GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Now that the lucky sun D80 group buy is in stock and supposedly ready to ship. Let’s see how many of those get “lost”.

Maybe they’re just Heavy Drinkers idk. I already put in my order for the D80 as well. Do they Sell Moonshine?

Had to pay for registered, as this will be my last order ever from them… And fingers crossed for getting this and couple other packages in transit!

I just didn’t want to bail out from the groupbuy at the last moment.

Hopefully there won’t be any “must have” BLF Special Editions via Gearbest anymore… :~

I have only place 3 orders with them. But, that being said all three arrived in the US in less than 30 days and were accurate and complete.

They agreed to make Paypal refund for my 3 orders that have not been delivered after more than 90 days.

Somehow I think that all of them were returned back to them by China post and they are playing these games?

Got my Olight s15 this week in good time. Great price no complaints here.

ordered a non-flashlight item and received it in 29 days. great job Gearbest.
it was flat-rate shipping from China, only the order number on the envelope doesn’t match with the actual number. but the item is correct.
thanks.

I have received the Olight S15R and so far have got 3 out of 3 orders shipped. But my order for the Olight s30 they have no stock and asked me to taked refund to wallet or refund or choose another light. Can someone advice me.

This was exactly the reason I finally decided to pull the plug on Gearbest!

They have many almost unbelieveable offers, but when it’s time to ship, they are suddenly on backorder…

I also ordered the Niteye ECR16, which after I made the order, became “out of stock”. Order I cancelled and got refunded…

The longest one I’ve had was on October 31st when I ordered 4 x LG HG2 18650-batteries. First they asked if I wanted to change them for something else, since they will be available on December 4th!!??
I told I wanted the HG2’s and I will wait till December… Then came December 4th and a notification that the batteries are still unavailable for undefined time… That’s when I cancelled this order too.

I had previously ordered same set of batteries on September 25th, they shipped on October 23rd and arrived on November 16th… :open_mouth:

So, its of course up to you if you wanted the refund to paypal or your wallet, when you have order something else to use it. :wink:

I have ordered a few items and they show “processing”. how long will this take? I understand it is a busy time for all etailers but some form of indication would be great.

i only can warn everyone and everybody stay away from gearbest they are a total chaos and nightmare service to say the least the lose shipments dont wanna refund then if the refund it never arrive in your account if you ask them to put in your gearbest wallet which should work within a day they refuse then i had to order one BLF edition again from them then they refund this order without any reason.

if you want a smooth online shopping experience then stay away from gearbest

i ordered the lucky sun 3 days ago and yesterday it was refunded without reason

no idea why normally i not order from them anymore because to much troubkle but i signed up for lucky sun so i wanted to stand to my word ….

gearbest ….hope future groupbuys will not use gearbest

I’ve done a lot of business with Fasttech, Cvapor, & Sourcemore. Made the mistake once with cvapor shipping Singapore Post. Took 3 weeks with no tracking info.

E-Packet on the other hand, tracks on USPS, and always arrives within 8 days, usually 6 to 7.

Being in Michigan, my packages leave China and go straight to Chicago Customs. 1 or 2 days there, and it’s on the way to my house.

A lot of people in the vape community complain about this as well

It’s funny, gearbest started this post over a year ago to get feedback on their slow shipping issues. As you can see by all the posts, they have received lots of feedback. I have only ordered two things from them very recently and am experiencing some of the same problems people were complaining about over a year ago. It seems they have failed to take any of the advice seriously.

order from August 2, 2015
WW1508022021109048 USD 23.59

order on August 14, 2015
WW1508141235191555 USD 28.54
Still hasn’t showed up.

order on September 2, 2015
WW1509011336402769 USD 32.52
Still hasn’t showed up.

6 orders done in november and all of them arrived in 3 weeks. Never had problems with gearbest shipping. Maybe i’m just lucky.

Here’s the sort of thing that drives me crazy….

W1512151304500017…… Dec 16, 2015 05:04:50 AM…… Shipped out, and in shipping process in SUZHOU EMS, CHINA. Okay.

W1512021708381316…… Dec 03, 2015 09:08:38 AM ……Processing — _the order still languishing in China. Who knows when it might reach shipping stage? Not okay!!! What really bugs me is the money has been taken and it continues to sit.

W1511301958027097…… Dec 01, 2015 11:58:02 AM…… Shipped out, is now in the hands of the USPS and is scheduled for delivery for tomorrow. Very good

Inadequate packaging. In my last two orders items are missing because the bag failed in transit. First package missing 4 out of 5 BLF engraved 348 lights and second package missing one shorty tube that fell out. The bags are too flimsy and not reinforced or padded to protect contents.

Has anyone received responses from CS during the past few days?

I opened a ticket about 2 weeks ago. I never received a response.
Then I opened a ticket about a week ago about my first ticket not being responded to. At the same time I also PMed CSGearbest here on the forum. I never received a response to my tickets nor a response to my PM here.
I opened a 3rd ticket on Friday. No response neither.

What the hell is going on?
I have to say, I shop at GB because of their prices but this company must have the worst CS I have ever seen in any company, including all the other Chinese company I deal with.
They either ignore tickets, or reply beside the point, or try cheap trick to get more money, etc… what a PITA to deal with.