Gearbest Support..here we go again

Same thing happened to me and I told them I would never buy from them again. They responded by telling me since I’m a good customer they send out the item again. In my case it was a $3ish item.

I initiated a PayPal dispute after a time consuming interaction with Gearbest CS.In terms of what my time is worth I have lost multiple times what the flashlight was worth.PayPal expects you to negotiate with the vendor and I have done that.I just want to warn BLF members that if you have a problem with Gearbest you will negate any savings you have gained with the good prices because it will consume over one hour of your time to obtain compensation.In my case it has become much longer than one hour because of technical problems relating to the link they send not working on my android cell or Chromebook. I have not experienced this lengthy process with the other Asian vendors I use.

I’m just saying, you don’t need to go through all that negotiation with GB. After GB’s first nonsensical email, file the dispute and upgrade it to a claim, and you’ll get your money back, shipping and all. Worked for me with both gearbest and banggood.

I have also had some frustration with Gearbest, but it all went away once I sent them a video. That seems to be the major hurdle in the CS script they follow.

And I agree w RobertB, as soon as you get tired of the email nonsense, exit the arena with a Paypal dispute and move on.

Thank you for that advice-it may be a way to streamline the process if I decide to do business with Gearbest again.